Hardest day of my life

This is a discussion on Hardest day of my life within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Revldm...I'm so very sorry for your loss...As you already know, she is in a better place, and free from pain and worry...I'm here in Florence...Don't ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hardest day of my life

Revldm...I'm so very sorry for your loss...As you already know, she is in a better place, and free from pain and worry...I'm here in Florence...Don't know where in SC you are, but you are welcome to PM me and will be glad to get together with you anytime, anywhere...My prayers go out to you in this most difficult time in your life...

Pat
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

2. Remove Ads

Thanks First Sgt, I just got back from the funeral a couple hours ago. I am in Rock Hill. I am not too sure how the PMs work here i have never used them. yes i know where she is and I would not want her to come back into this crazy world if she could. I can only wait until it is time to join her. I taught my Sunday school class this week and some of them asked why I was there. I told them The Lord had called my wife home, but he still had work for me to do.
    GeorgiaDawg likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by revldm View Post
    I am not too sure how the PMs work here i have never used them.
    If you want to pm someone, click on the persons name, click send personal message, fill in title and message, then hit submit message.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

My prayers are with you my friend.
    No damn man kills me and lives.
    Nathan Bedford Forrest

This is terrible, I cannot imagine your pain. I will say a prayer for you and yours. My deepest condolences friend, please take comfort that you will see her again someday, and then eternally be together.

Quote Originally Posted by revldm View Post
    Thanks First Sgt, I just got back from the funeral a couple hours ago. I am in Rock Hill. I am not too sure how the PMs work here i have never used them. yes i know where she is and I would not want her to come back into this crazy world if she could. I can only wait until it is time to join her. I taught my Sunday school class this week and some of them asked why I was there. I told them The Lord had called my wife home, but he still had work for me to do.
    That's a sure sign that God is working in you. Lots of tearful times ahead, but your work here isn't done yet, my friend. Cherish the memories of your wife, and may all those lives she touched be an inspiration to you and those around you.

God speed, brother.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Senior Moderator
    My prayers are with you
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

You have my prayers and condolences...
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links