This man's best friend lost

This is a discussion on This man's best friend lost within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sorry for you loss. I miss my dog years later but have many nice memories. Please take care........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: This man's best friend lost

Sorry for you loss. I miss my dog years later but have many nice memories.
    Please take care.....

2. Remove Ads

So sorry for your loss, rammer jammer. Saturday was a bad day for us both - I also lost my pup that day, a 9-year old lab that left my wife and I too soon but proved to be the greatest dog ever in our eyes. Can't replace our special companions, but always trust that they live on in our memories and in the lives of their friends that follow.
    rammerjammer likes this.

Sorry, I don't look forward to the day my current dog leaves this world. It will tear my heart out, but still I keep coming back for more. It's not about me, but about giving them a great life while they are here. I'll deal with the loss.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

They truly are......man's best friend.

Good looking dog .... bet she was a lot of fun. Shame that life is a limited deal.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links