Eight Weeks Old... - Page 2

Eight Weeks Old...

This is a discussion on Eight Weeks Old... within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Congrats Ret good lookin pup...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Eight Weeks Old...

Congrats Ret good lookin pup

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    RR and IW in the same house. Nobody can say you'll not be well protected.
    Little Gunner looks like a handful ... but then, most all little pups are. Hopefully he'll get the lay of the land quickly. And with the help of the "big gun" (IW), I'm sure he'll see how it's done quickly enough.

Congrats on the new little bundle of fun!

^^^^^Thats the first^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thing to come to my mind!
    Both those breeds are very family oriented, and the RR was breed to hunt LIONS, and is fearless.
    My 8 yr old saw the pic and said "thats what I want"
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I keep seeing all these cute pictures of puppies everywhere. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something.

Gotta research this breed. Very cute puppy. I hope he brings you guys years of enjoyment. Now, if he starts reading DC on his own.......
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Quite a handsome pup. He'll fit in to your family nicely.

I just made the mistake of opening this thread... mostly that photo... with my wife right next to me...

good lookin pup man.

VIP Member
    Nice addition to the family RET.

Dogs truly are man's best friend.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Looks very proud, confident and fearless.

Looks like you are going to have fun. Be sure to declare which part of the bed is yours, now ..... while you have the chance.

Is Maggie looking at you like "why did you do this " , or " you brought me a friend " ...... I have a feeling Gunner will establish his ground soon enough.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Looks very proud, confident and fearless.

Looks like you are going to have fun. Be sure to declare which part of the bed is yours, now ..... while you have the chance.

Is Maggie looking at you like "why did you do this " , or " you brought me a friend " ...... I have a feeling Gunner will establish his ground soon enough.
    Confident and fearless? Absolutely...
    The breeder said that this male was the feisty one of "20" (in two litters). She said that most of the other pups did not mingle much with her other 11 adult RR's. But Gunner here, was so bold as to get in the middle of them all and stake his place.
    This has proven true at our house. This 8-week old little guy has already made it known to our Irish Wolfhound that, "There's a new sheriff in town".
    Obviously, an IW is not going to tear into a pup as I think her mother instincts are beginning to kick in...she doesn't understand WHO brought this little guy into HER house. She does stay out of his way though, and she is slowly getting closer to this 'midget' with a big badge. It is fun to watch the relationship growing in just four days.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Congratulations on your additional family member

Lead Moderator
    Congrats on a fine looking pup. We lost our golden retriever a few years ago and still consider getting another . We let our Shepard play with our friends yellow lab , both tend to go home wet with slobber from hard playing / wrestling. I have considered getting another retriever/lab however I'm not sure if I want two dogs with wet fur in the house constantly.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Senior Moderator
    Nice looking pup
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Congrats, what a nice looking pup! I'm sure he'll bring you lots of joy and love!
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links