I need prayers for my son Scotty. - Page 5

I need prayers for my son Scotty.

This is a discussion on I need prayers for my son Scotty. within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It's terrible to see children hurting. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I need prayers for my son Scotty.

It's terrible to see children hurting. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

VIP Member
    Prayers sent.....................

God Bless Scotty and his teriffic parents, and grant them the strength , patience and courage to deal with this.
    Glad you are in a place{TN} you all are more comfortable with.

Have the doctors check for something called one of two things, but basically the same malady,

It goes by the name of either,
    1) Cavernous hemangioma
    Cavernous Malformation - Blood Vessel Mass - Neurosurgery
    Symptoms

Cavernous malformations may not cause symptoms in about 70% of people. Symptoms usually develop when people are in their 20s or 30s. Symptoms occur when the mass leaks blood. The risk of bleeding is greater for people with more than one mass. Cavernous malformations that bleed once tend to do so again.

Cavernous malformations can cause headaches and seizures. The type of seizure that results depends on the location of the mass in the brain. Repeated seizures are termed epilepsy.

Depending on the function of the area of the brain or spinal cord where the mass is located, a variety of neurological symptoms may occur. You may experience muscle weakness or paralysis, swallowing disorders, vision changes, balance problems, or difficulty thinking and remembering things. Symptoms may come and go, or be temporary and improve. However, more neurological function is lost with each bleeding episode.

OR
    2)
    Arteriovenous Malformation
    Arteriovenous Malformations

Possible Complications

Intracranial (brain) lesions often cause headaches or other neurologic signs. They can also suddenly bleed into the brain. Lesions in other parts of the body may lead to ulceration, bleeding and persistent pain. If the blood flow through an arteriovenous malformation is excessive, the heart will enlarge over time, and this may result in a type of heart failure.

Diagnosis of Arteriovenous Malformations

Physical examination reveals that the skin overlying the lesion is warm. Also, pulsation of blood flow can often be felt and an audible bruit (noise) can be heard with a stethoscope. Determining the location of the core of the lesion and the extent of the lesion is done through magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), magnetic resonance angiography (a specific type of MRI that looks at the flow of blood in vessels), or traditional angiography. These tests are essential both for diagnosis and treatment planning.

I am also PM'ing you as well as this post.

My sister has this, as well as her sister in laws friends husband, who is fighting for his life right as we type, my sis is getting in for her long over-due MRI to check on the matter.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Distinguished Member
    Cannot imagine what Scotty and the family are going through. Prayers for comfort, wisdom, relief, a correct diagnosis, and permanent healing.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Amen

That DR. Has me pissed off already dont waste anytime take ur son to another doctor and hospital quickly and you'll see your son will be ok. You have my prayers !!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links