Need prayer on a business matter

This is a discussion on Need prayer on a business matter within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; One of our products may be featured in a “national” magazine! Some of you may know my wife & I have been trying to get ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need prayer on a business matter

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar

Need prayer on a business matter

One of our products may be featured in a “national” magazine!

Some of you may know my wife & I have been trying to get our small natural healthcare products company (“Kingdom Naturals”) , going good enough for my wife to retire. In order to do this we need to move about a 1000 units a month.

We have recently been in contact with “Healthy Living” magazine. We will be having a display ad coming out next month for the J-Five “Joint Care” massage oil my wife developed a few years ago in order to help me with my severe & chronic pain related issues.

The editors also requested a bottle & some samples to do their own research on our product. We were told that if our product is well received they will do a “Feature” on our company & products.

I’m asking for your prayers & good thoughts about this situation. I've been disabled & had health related issues for almost 11yrs and I really want my wife to take early retirement so we can spend the time we have left together in a more "quality" way. (esp; with our small children) This may be the “Blessing” and business break we have been hoping to get for almost seven years now.

(We don't have much money and my wife has invested her retirement into this business venture. So any & ALL prayers are appreciated!)

You can look for the magazine issue to hit the shelves in November.

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Ads

You got it... (here too). :)
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Senior Moderator
    Hope it works for you, I know i would love to be my own boss
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Prayers sent. Hope this is the break you guys need!
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Never met a single circumstance that prayer didn't help. Consider yourself prayed over! Amen.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

mkh
    Prayers sent

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    Hope it works for you, I know i would love to be my own boss
    Trust me. It sounds good, but the long hours and headaches far outweigh the monetary rewards.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Hoping for the best for you.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    That is really exciting, prayers coming.

Good luck and let s know how we can buy some units.

Thanks guys!
    I'm truly overwhelmed. Your prayers mean the world to me!

My testimony of how we started on this road can be seen on our website.

Eleven years ago I was a very ILL man that was given a death sentence by doctors. I was a minister & devout Christian that sought a second opinion. (If you know what I mean.)

God healed my liver & kidneys. But, I was left with significant pain related problems and a host of bad side affects from all the RX meds I was taking. That's when God led me to "Alternative Medicine". We have very few good practitioners here. So, my wife began to learn everything she could to help me.

During her research & training we discovered the healing power of herbs & the health benefits of using "Essential Oils". She literally develped & crated a formula using a blend of essential oils on our kitchen table. Very soon I was able to quit taking all my RX meds and began using supplementation & EOs to keep myself healthy.

We then began selling some to help pay off some outstanding bills. This led to a LOT of great feedback in our local area. We still haven't been able to make a "living" doing it. But, there has been an increasing "curiosity" from some people in the medical field because we have helped so many people manage pain & increase their health. We have gone into my wife's retirement & spent 10's of thousands of dollars in research, development over the last seven years. Recently, we have now began manufacturing on a larger scale. (I hope it is finally about to begin to pay off!)

If you want to help out, you can go to the website and look at our J-Five "Joint Care" product. (The product that may be featured in the magazine.)

I will be happy to send out samples to anyone here. But!!!!

Please understand!!!!
    I'm not soliciting anything except prayer!

(I really don't want to be considered someone who is trying to selfishly "promote" anything except the goodness of God!)

God Bless you ALL for your prayers!

-
    GeorgiaDawg likes this.

VIP Member
    You asked for it, you got'em.

Prayers sent!

Good luck
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Absolutely, and good luck! My wife and I run a business and it has been an overall great thing!
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

VIP Member
    Prayers sent for the success of your business. It sounds very good! I've read that fitness and health related businesses are going to do very well in the future. Thanks to what WILL become rationed health care, people are more in tune to keeping themselves as fit as possible.

This is one of my favorite sayings, so I'm sending it your way.

I don't know much, but three things I do.
    There is a God
    His word is true.
    Stay close to him
    He'll see you through
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

God Bless you Jean for that timely message!
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links