Rudy's last day - Page 3

Rudy's last day

This is a discussion on Rudy's last day within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thanks again, everybody! He's at peace now....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Rudy's last day

Re: Rudy's last day

Thanks again, everybody! He's at peace now.
    oneshot likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

OD*
    So sorry for your loss.

Rudy was very lucky to have the family he did.
    aznav likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

I like the name "Rudy" ..... good name. I have a cat named Rudy ..... after Rudy Ruettiger. He thinks he's a 'dog', and not only that ...but the TOP dog.

From your description, sounds like he had the most fitting name.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Sorry for your loss... We've been there, and no matter how much you realize it's for their best interest, it's never easy. We've got a 14 year old chocolate lab named Hershey, and I know this day is coming not too far down the road. He's 85 pounds of brown fur and total, unconditional love. His goal in life is to be where we are.
    ctr likes this.
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar
    Gone but never forgotten my friend. Cherish the memories
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

Distinguished Member
    So, so, sad. Blessings. I have some strong feelings/beliefs that dogs really do go to heaven and even a little biblical relevance why. I'm not so sure about cats. Maybe purgatory.
    BamaT likes this.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

I feel your pain. We had to let our old dog go on Dec. 21st and it hurt like crazy. We were with her when the inevitible had to be done.

Take comfort in knowing as others have told me with my dog loss story that what had to be done was best for Rudy.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Dude really! 2 dogs in the last two days I cannot handle this!!! I'm so very sorry for your loss :( Poor pup! At least Rudy is at peace and probably running around with JoJo's dog!!!
    JoJoGunn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aznav View Post
    So, so, sad. Blessings. I have some strong feelings/beliefs that dogs really do go to heaven and even a little biblical relevance why. I'm not so sure about cats. Maybe purgatory.
    I hate cats and their whole existence. Filthy creatures. Dogs are way more affectionate and loving. Better personality too. And you don't need a friggin litter box! I watched some show on veterans day this year about guys overseas getting their dogs with them everyday and the unfortunate soldiers who die. The families of the soldiers get first pick at adoption and the whole show I was crying. I couldn't help it. Just really really sad.

VIP Member
    Sorry to get the news here late of Rudy.
    You will miss him for sure, but it sounds like he will never be forgotten.
    Had a yellow Lab we took in after a friend could'nt keep her anymore that had seizures once in a while.
    Only had her for 3.5 years, but she was the best/friendliest/happy-go-lucky dog we ever had.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links