What did you get or give for Christmas? (Firearms and/or Firearm Accessories)

This is a discussion on What did you get or give for Christmas? (Firearms and/or Firearm Accessories) within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 1k rds of .45 1k rds of .357 1k rds of 7.63x32 Yes!!!!!!...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: What did you get or give for Christmas? (Firearms and/or Firearm Accessories)

1k rds of .45
    1k rds of .357
    1k rds of 7.63x32

Yes!!!!!!
    CLASS3NH, Darrow75 and 64zebra like this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 1911_Kimber View Post
    Not Christmas yet where I am at!
    Is it Christmas yet where you are?
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Yep... But nothing came in the form of weapons or ammo
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Re: What did you get or give for Christmas? (Firearms and/or Firearm Accessories)

I received a Mossberg 500 Thunder Ranch 12 gauge shotgun ;)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    CLASS3NH and 64zebra like this.
    WARRIORS...for our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
    Ephesians 6:12

Everyone got new firearms in honor of Obama again this year . I can afford to give the best.
    CLASS3NH and 64zebra like this.

Wife picked up an uzi "assault" pen for me. Very cool little tool.
    CLASS3NH likes this.

I asked Santa to deliver common sense to our legislators. We'll see how I made out soon enough. I got a SR40C for the Mrs.
    CLASS3NH likes this.

Senior Moderator
    The oldest son wanted a .300 Blackout so I got him one. Its a Stoner upper with a Troy Industries quadrail and a PSA lower.

The youngest son wanted a stainless .45 so he got this Springfield "Loaded".

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    The oldest son wanted a .300 Blackout so I got him one. Its a Stoner upper with a Troy Industries quadrail and a PSA lower.

The youngest son wanted a stainless .45 so he got this Springfield "Loaded".

You give nice stuff. I'm available for adoption. <hint>
    JDE101 likes this.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Got some ammo and another magazine for my wife's Sig for her. She got me another one of those "evil" 30 round Magpul PMAGs. I'd asked for it well before the recent "incident" and the subsequent "panic" buying! I also bought one for myself when I was at the LGS getting her stuff. I got myself a Colt M4 back on the Saturday after "Black Friday" that I consider a Christmas present to myself. And I ordered an Aimpoin PRO for it from Optics Planet right after the panic buying started (was going to be an early birthday present) and was informed they were on backorder and wouldn't be in for 4 to 6 weeks. But then I "got" a Christmas present from them when they sent me an email on Christmas eve that it had shipped!!! So I consider that a Christmas present on its way! That's all the gun related stuff. We got each other some non-gun stuff as well.
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

I was pleasantly surprised by a new range bag w/ 3 30rd. PMAGs and some 5.56 ammo from my brother.....
    Student of the Gun; a beginner once, a student for life.

I got my wife a Glock 26 but she got it early. Got her a couple Pierce magazine extensions and a Gun Totin' Mama purse.

The wife surprised me with some 511 pants, 511 gloves, 40 rounds of .223 and a 30rd P Mag in a pear tree. I had to laugh when I saw the magazine cuz she did not realize they are in high demand. (She may be comming around to my way of thinking.)
    DallasCMT likes this.

Got my son .308 bolt action rifle, my daughter her first gun, a .22 single action fifle, and I got an AR 15. I wish I had one these years ago, they are fun to shoot and almost as fun to plan how to build it up!
    64zebra likes this.

Got my wife a S&W Bodyguard .380 and her CPL class as an early Christmas present. She took her class on the 1st, and we're going to turn in and process her NRA certificate with the Christmas money we got from family.

And with my Christmas money I bought one of those evil 17 round magazines for a S&W 9mm M&P, and a 15 rounder for the M&P 40. And I tell you what those were VERY hard to find but I finally ordered some and hope to get them in the mail soon...if the mailman doesn't swipe them!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links