What did you get or give for Christmas? (Firearms and/or Firearm Accessories)

This is a discussion on What did you get or give for Christmas? (Firearms and/or Firearm Accessories) within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hi everyone! It is Christmas Eve here in the Midwest. My family just opened Santa's presents and exchange gifts. I gave my son XS Big ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: What did you get or give for Christmas? (Firearms and/or Firearm Accessories)

Hi everyone! It is Christmas Eve here in the Midwest. My family just opened Santa's presents and exchange gifts.

I gave my son XS Big Dot Sights for his Glock Gen 4 Model 19 and a really nice gun cleaning kit that came in a finished wood case. My son gave me some 9mm practice ammo and targets. My wife don't now it but I also bought myself XS Big Dot Sights for my S&W 9mm Shield

I still have the first gun I got from my Dad, it is a 12 gauge pump shotgun. Nothing fancy, he paid just $ 35.00 for it from a real small gun shop. It was in 1974. I sure miss my Dad.

Did you give or get anything firearm related this year?

Merry Christmas!
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Merry Christmas everyone. I got some ammo, cleaning supplies, and some more mags for a couple o my pistols. And some good stogies to enjoy with one of my favorite hobbies.
    CLASS3NH likes this.

Just a new rifle case for the Marlin Model 60 I got a couple months ago. Expecting to get some practice ammo tomorrow.
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

I picked up an H&R Pardner Pump 12 gauge the other day, so I'm wrapping it up for my wife. I put a bottle of Tylenol, some bandaids and other first aid stuff in the case and a label on the front that says "Zombie Apocalypse Kit". This will probably test the limits of her sense of humor.

OD*
    Received an early gift yesterday from a close friend, a very clean 1948 Winchester Model 94 flatband.
    HotGuns, JDE101, CLASS3NH and 1 others like this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

I got my sons what they really asked for, Glock 26 and 27 (the older one wanted the 27 whereas the younger one wanted the 26).
    Got my Wife a new Shield in 40 cal. I dun good this year, both as gifting and protecting my Family members
    Myself, I got 2 Ruger LCRs from my Ruger spiffs at ther Store (KTP) that I'm gonna trade in and get what I haveon hold at the store, a Python that needs refinishing, a S&W 59, a Pheonix 22 pistol, DPMS lower with MOE buttstock, a Mossberg lever 3030 rifle, and a FI model D pistol that is being used for parts.
    OD* and HotGuns like this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Not Christmas yet where I am at!
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I got some of those awful high capacity 20 round magazines, Polo shirt, but was allowed to open only two of my gifts tonight. My wife bought the magazines back in October for $39.95 each, she called the same LGS where she bought the first four this past Saturday to get two more for my son, the price is now $59.95 and on back order with the price subject to change.
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    I got my Christmas present early this year. I got a Flat Dark Earth Glock gen3 G-19. I suspect I'm going to get some more gun related presents from other family members. I'll have to report back if I do. ;-)
    HotGuns and CLASS3NH like this.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    got a nice electronic gun safe for my B-day last week. Gave a good friend a black crossbreed hybrid holster for his Glock 32.
    CLASS3NH likes this.

Got my wife a Troy Defense 556 Carbine that went on sale during black Friday and my father got her a Glock 26 Gen 3.

I got my wife a Pure Kustoms holster, she got me a Sig P226 Classic 22LR. We went to shoot it, and she feel in love with it. So she made a deal with me, if she could have the Sig, I could get an AR 15. I ended up with a Black Rain Fallout 15. I think we both made out very well this year!!!
    CLASS3NH likes this.

Merry Christmas all! My wife got me a Ruger SR1911. Took me almost a year to find one locally. My family got me gift cards for my lgs to fund my ammo needs. Can't wait to you go shoot it tomorrow, it's a sweet gun! !
    CLASS3NH likes this.

VIP Member

Winchester Model 62

A beautiful Winchester 62! It's darn near mint! My wife surprised me last night - told me there was one more gift for the kids in the trunk of the car and asked me to go get it. Inside the trunk was a rifle sock. I grinned. I brought it inside and lo and behold! I'd say it was a safe queen. Very few marks on it. A piece of history.

Pics later. Playing with the kids. Kids still love Lincoln Logs, did you know that?

Since the children are grow and are now married or have a girlfriend Christmas is no longer about dozens of presents. Each year is pretty easy now. For birthdays I pay for the plates for their car. For Christmas they get the family pack x box live. All of them can play on the plan since 4 people can be on the family plan and they all get AAA lol. I got ammo ammo ammo lol. My husband got a pacemaker lol
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links