What a Christmas! - Page 2

What a Christmas!

This is a discussion on What a Christmas! within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well, it looks like someone had a very Merry Christmas. Congratulations Tala. Are we all invited? We're all family, right? I can see the look ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What a Christmas!

Well, it looks like someone had a very Merry Christmas.

Congratulations Tala. Are we all invited? We're all family, right?

I can see the look on your future mother-in-law's face when you tell her you have 3,000 people on your guest list.

You'll probably get a few guns and a boat load of ammo as wedding gifts.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Well, it looks like someone had a very Merry Christmas.

Congratulations Tala. Are we all invited? We're all family, right?

I can see the look on your future mother-in-law's face when you tell her you have 3,000 people on your guest list.

You'll probably get a few guns and a boat load of ammo as wedding gifts.
    Of course! I'd rather have all yall there than the mother-in-law anyway, heh
    I would take a picture if I told her that I invited 3000 friends and EVERY ONE OF THEM is bringing a gun. She's the only person I know who has issues with my carrying, but she can't be that far anti-gun coz there's a shotgun behind her front door!!! Eh, but enough about her.
    Last edited by Tala; December 29th, 2012 at 04:17 PM.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Distinguished Member
    Very happy for you Tala. Wishing you both happiness and prosperity.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

VIP Member
    Congratulations Tala! The ring is beautiful! I wish you much happiness. When's the wedding?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar
    congrats
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

Been married for 44yrs total, first wife died of food poisoning secound died from a blow to the head cause she would not eat the mushrooms, just kidding been with my third wife 20yrs and shes a keeper plus she saved my life twice. Love long and and have beautiful memories
    msgt/ret and Tala like this.

VIP Member
    Congratulations!
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Congratulations! Very pretty ring. May you and the hubby-to-be have a lifetime of happy bliss.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    Congrats.

Marriage can be a beautiful thing. The 28th of next month will be 29 years for us. I hope yours turns out to be as happy as ours has been.
    Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Congratulations Tala.

35 yrs January 14th, and every day is a new adventure. Never take anything for granted.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This coming June 26th will be 26 years with the mother of my 4 children

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwalker;2516179[B
    ]Been married for 44yrs total, first wife died of food poisoning secound died from a blow to the head cause she would not eat the mushrooms,[/B] just kidding been with my third wife 20yrs and shes a keeper plus she saved my life twice. Love long and and have beautiful memories

^^^^^^Yikes^^to bold above^^^^^^^^^
    But funny.

Tala,
    the ring has a beautiful presence on your hand, and looks as if it were made specifically for your finger!

Congratulations!
    aznav and Tala like this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Nice!!

Distinguished Member
    Congratulations!!! We will have 30 this coming Feb 13. Marriage is the hardest thing I have ever done and exposed some blind sides that are not very pretty. More than once I looked for a way out. However, a promise before the Living God and 200 guests made me squirm. For once, pride served me well. Now, my only regret was taking so long to see what a gift God gave me, once I got my selfish pig attitude out of the way. Certainly, not every marriage has to go our way but I'm so grateful for a patient wife that did not allow me to continue living in foolishness. Blessings on you and yours!
    mkh likes this.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Tala,
    the ring has a beautiful presence on your hand, and looks as if it were made specifically for your finger!

Congratulations!
    A gorgeous moment!

Congratulations!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Congrats! Very pretty ring.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by aznav View Post
    Congratulations!!! We will have 30 this coming Feb 13. Marriage is the hardest thing I have ever done and exposed some blind sides that are not very pretty. More than once I looked for a way out. However, a promise before the Living God and 200 guests made me squirm. For once, pride served me well. Now, my only regret was taking so long to see what a gift God gave me, once I got my selfish pig attitude out of the way. Certainly, not every marriage has to go our way but I'm so grateful for a patient wife that did not allow me to continue living in foolishness. Blessings on you and yours!
    Putting God first in the marriage sure helps with the other parts of the marriage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links