So not only am I making my big screen debut Saturday...

This is a discussion on So not only am I making my big screen debut Saturday... within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I guess that little short film made about me is going to be shown at a benefit for an injured pro triathlete. Should be a ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By Cupcake
  • 1 Post By oneshot
  • 1 Post By Cupcake

Thread: So not only am I making my big screen debut Saturday...

I guess that little short film made about me is going to be shown at a benefit for an injured pro triathlete. Should be a pretty big audience...I was flattered that the guy putting the event on thought so much of my story to email me and ask if he could use it. In my sig if you haven't seen it.

The same day, I got a message from a hero of mine - the lovely Sarah Reinertsen more or less asking me out on a date. Well, not exactly. She just said she'd love to catch up at a race sometime. But at least it came from her and not an attorney like most communication I get from girls, so I'm calling that a win :)
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

VIP Member
    Oh boy, I can see it now.
    Ole' cupcake is gonna get all famous and such now, run off to Hollywood and become a big star, and forget all his pals here at DC!

Congratulations!

P.S.
    Sarahs HOT!
    Go for it if you are both available!
    l1a1 likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I have to admit, a guy could get used to fame...I had such a blast mingling with my new fans after the screening, was asked for my autograph, and was approached by a motivational speaker suggesting that I could make a very profitable career change. Fame...getting there. Fortune? I'll work on it.
    oneshot likes this.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    Well done!!!!

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    Life is too short--GO FOR IT!!!
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Links