Chris Kyle ; funeral, tribute, procession , etc.

This is a discussion on Chris Kyle ; funeral, tribute, procession , etc. within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; After a ceremony in the Dallas Cowboy field and thousands attended, they then make the 200 mile trek to Austin for the funeral. I'm amazed ...

Thread: Chris Kyle ; funeral, tribute, procession , etc.

After a ceremony in the Dallas Cowboy field and thousands attended, they then make the 200 mile trek to Austin for the funeral. I'm amazed at the outpouring along the entire route .... for an Ex-Navy Seal, who obviously made an big impression on a lot of Americans.

A show of respect and support for Chris Kyle : funeral scenes , Seals, 21 gun salute, military , etc. : (if you watch carefully…. You’ll see Seals hammering in their Tridents).
    support chris kyle funeral procession austin - Bing Videos

(at one part in the beginning of this a reporter attempts to get in the ‘family’ area and police officer keeps politely telling them… they are banned from entering it).

Tribute Video :
    chris kyle funeral procession austin - Bing Videos

Tribute : (symbolic tridents – casket….. )
    chris kyle funeral procession - Bing Videos

Funeral Car Procession views :
    Note : it was estimated there were over 1000 motorcycle riders in the Patriot Guard in the procession. Along the route, one motorcycle clipped another one and they crashed. The motorcycles
    were at the front of the procession. At first, they thought one person was in serious condition but going to be OK. I saw in one report that this person later died in the hospital.
    There are several “buses” in the procession, some carrying Navy Seals…… who stopped their bus and a lot of the procession, to render aid to the hurt motorcycle riders.

Newscast : Video: Chris Kyle Funeral Procession Arrives in Austin - CNBNEWS.NET

chris kyle funeral procession - Bing Videos

chris kyle funeral procession austin tridents - Bing Videos

People … showing support: (Patriot Guard, and man interviewed explains why he had he kids there to pay their respects along the route ……. )
    Dallas-Fort Worth Video - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

Chris Kyle’s murder’s sister ….. 9/11 call :

chris kyle's murderer's sister 911 call - Bing Videos
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

His book is scheduled to be delivered at my house today,I'll be busy for a couple days reading
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

After reading his book,I had wanted to go to some of his company's training. Not because of what he did, but more so on who he was.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    His book is scheduled to be delivered at my house today,I'll be busy for a couple days reading
    It is a great book, read it along with "SEAL Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy SEAL Sniper" by Howard Wasdin, these men actually reference each other in their books.

These videos are great, I was not able to make any of the procession line, it would have been an honor to stand for this man.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Sponsored Links