RIP Larry Grathwohl - American Patriot

This is a discussion on RIP Larry Grathwohl - American Patriot within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I came across this and thought I'd alert the community to his passing. Like so many men of substance you never really find out about ...

Thread: RIP Larry Grathwohl - American Patriot

RIP Larry Grathwohl - American Patriot

I came across this and thought I'd alert the community to his passing. Like so many men of substance you never really find out about them until it's too late. Apparently Mr. Grathwohl served his country in three conflicts:
    1. As a member of a Hatchet Force unit of the 101st Airborne Division
    2. As an FBI informant on the Weather Underground Bringing Down America: An FBI Informer With the Weathermen: Larry Grathwohl, Frank Reagan: 9781484058879: Amazon.com: Books
    3. As a modern day Paul Revere in our current challenge

Thank you for your service.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Never heard of him till now , looks like a great read
    Member of the NRA
    Gun Safety is Life Safety
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Seldom do the members of the special units receive recognition until after their death. The Hatchet teams were part of the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam- Studies, Observations Group better known as MACV-SOG. My unit, the Black Widows, provided helicopter support for the CCN MACV-SOG that operated out of Phu Bia Vietnam. The majority of the members were Army Special Forces, Army Rangers and Navy Seals, and the teams normally consisted of six Americans and a selected number of mercenaries, depending on the mission. Seldom did a team not experience a causality on their mission. The team members were warriors of the highest order.

CCN= Combat Control North
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Links