Prayer please for my baby

This is a discussion on Prayer please for my baby within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Totally unrelated to carry topics I know, but hose things don't seem to be in my mind much right now. My wife and I found ...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Prayer please for my baby

Totally unrelated to carry topics I know, but hose things don't seem to be in my mind much right now. My wife and I found out today that our one year old baby needs surgery to fix her kidneys. Some of you may know that I have posted about her before in another forum on this site. She is my baby who is missing her right hand and I was asking for advice on teaching her to shoot one handed, just trying to plan ahead I guess.

This little baby's life has broken my heart so many times. In the womb she had heart problems which resolved themselves, partly I believe through prayer. Then she was born missing a hand. Now the kidney thing. It is so easy to feel bummed out. For months I have been trying to do things one handed so I could help her do things like tie her shoes and monkey bars. This is totally out of my hands though. I gave a kidney to my father in 2007, so I won't even be able to help her in that department if need be. My wife will be able to though. I have to just sit here and give it up to the doctors and God. Scary for me.

This one has such a special spot in my heart. She is so feisty and stubborn and I love her spirit. If you are the praying type, will you consider praying for her? Also, I am sure many on this forum have been through something like this before, so any advice on how to stay calm is appreciated. As a father, I am always trying to "fix" things. It is depressing not to be able to do anything this time. Thanks for praying.

In my thoughts.

You need to stay calm and strong, to support your family. That is your job. That will keep you calm.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

You have my prayers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    CCIE33560 and gatorbait51 like this.

CCIE

I have said prayer for you and your family. I can only imagine your thoughts. As hard as it might be at this time, have faith in God, and pray for His will to be done.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Prayers sent and may she get well very soon.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    USCCA/DEFENSIVE HANDGUNS
    GSSA/NRA
    DEFENSIVE CARRY
    GLOCK TALK
    PAFOA/American Gun Owners

CC, keep in mind that God never gives you more than you can handle.

Your baby has clearly captured your heart, and your love as a father is abundantly clear. We will keep your precious little girl and your family in our prayers.

Don't fall prey to depression... this is about your little girl, the feisty and stubborn one, and not about you. Reaching out to kindred spirits like our community here is a good move.

Please keep us posted on her progress!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

I will be praying for her. Just keep up your faith and remember how much you love your little girl God loves her more. I can't image what you are going through. Hold onto the fact that God Love her and you and the rest of your family. When you get down read some of the Pslams that helps me and pray for her continuously. Sorry you are going through this and at these times it hard to see God working but afterward you will. I have children and I do know it hurts when there is something wrong with them and you can't fix it. Just got though praying and I will pray for her every time I think of y'all.

Sending Prayers your way

Distinguished Member Array Recon1342's Avatar
    My nephew was born with several kidney defects, and has undergone several surgeries since birth to fix them. He is now a healthy 3 year old boy with some cool lookin scars. I am a father of five, and I know what you mean by wanting to fix everything, but sometimes you must put your trust in The Lord. You are in our thoughts and Prayers.

My prayers go out to you, your wife and to your bady girl. May an Angel watch over her during her surgery.
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

A person doesn't know true fear until their child is seriously ill and there is nothing you can do to help them.

Prayers.
    tdave and Jeanlouise like this.
    They think they don't need firearms because they never have needed them.

"God created man, but Samuel Colt made them equal (more or less)."

Practice makes perfect.

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Best wishes for all, Hang in there...

May God bless you and your family and your little angel.

Distinguished Member
    I am not a religious person as I have seen bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad ones. Instead I will extend my best wishes and hope for it all to go well for you. I sometimes think that if you think positively, it has some effect so lets all think positively and hope that it has the desired effect.
    The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions. - Alfred Adler

Prayers best wishes for your little one.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links