Thanks, and Merry Christmas

This is a discussion on Thanks, and Merry Christmas within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Uncle Doc, Aunt Effie, Grandma Rose, Grandma Catherine, Mom, Dad, Grandpa Harry, Grandpa Pete, Aunt LaVerne, Uncle Bill, Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Ann, Grandma Hilda, Cousin ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 7 Post By Mike1956
  • 1 Post By oneshot
  • 3 Post By BugDude

Thread: Thanks, and Merry Christmas

VIP Member

Uncle Doc, Aunt Effie, Grandma Rose, Grandma Catherine, Mom, Dad, Grandpa Harry, Grandpa Pete, Aunt LaVerne, Uncle Bill, Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Ann, Grandma Hilda, Cousin Don, Cousin Jean, and the rest who have gone on and live on now only in my memory, thanks for a bunch of good ones on those early Christmases. Merry Christmas, fifty-some Christmases later, and thanks for who you helped me become.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

VIP Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^What he said, but to my relatives of course.^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mike1956 likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

This was the 2nd Christmas without my Father-in-Law. It's just not the same. I can't bring myself to watch "A Christmas Story" without him (it was out Christmas Tradition for many years). We also used to go shooting on Thanksgiving and Christmas Days. He was a great buddy since I was a teenager and he was a huge influence on the man I have become.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Links