A Homicide in New Hampshire

This is a discussion on A Homicide in New Hampshire within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was informed last night that my cousin, Dr. David Landseadel, died of a single gunshot wound to the head this weekend. He had been ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: A Homicide in New Hampshire

I was informed last night that my cousin, Dr. David Landseadel, died of a single gunshot wound to the head this weekend. He had been in a dispute with a neighbor immediately prior. The shooter is known, but at this time not identified by police. Investigation is on going, no charges have been filed yet. Not much information has been released.
    Autopsy: Rumney man killed by gunshot wound to head | Local News - WMUR Home
    Police: Chiropractor shot to death by man he knew - WSJ.com

Any additional information would be appreciated.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    So sorry!!! This is a crazy world we live in!!
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

My sympathy goes out to you and your family. I'm sure they have the suspect in custody, or will soon be in custody. In NH, it's getting worse by the day. Heroin, drugs, and more, are ongoing issues in this State. It's NOT the New Hampshire we once knew years ago. Not peaceful anymore. Savages are everywhere. and I hope you can find Peace with the solidarity among your fellow Forum Members, who, I'm sure, share your grief. If I hear more on this, as I'm in NH, I'll post it, or send you a PM.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Distinguished Member
    You have my sympathy, for you and your family members affected. Sadly these things happen. Sounds like everything is in hand. May the chips fall heavily upon the perpetrator. Unfortunately that won't help his family. Justice will be insufficient.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    My prayers for you and Dr. Landseadel's family. As was stated above, this forum is full of wise, empathetic people. Feel free to vent and lean on us.
    Brad426 and gatorbait51 like this.
    I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Thanks guys.

As I understand it there had been on going issues between David and this guy over space on a boat dock. One of the news stories from local T.V. station showed lots of LEOs on scene and one clip showed what appeared them securing some long guns. If don't know if those were from the shooter or if those were being removed from David's home for safe keeping or what.

With the alleged history between them I am assuming that no charges at this time indicate there is a question as to if this was a murder or self defense. It also leads me to believe that the LEOs are making sure they cross their "T"s and dot their "I"s and do not rush charges the evidence does not support.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Prayers to you and yours, mcp.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Prayers. Sorry for your loss.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Thanks guys.

As I understand it there had been on going issues between David and this guy over space on a boat dock. One of the news stories from local T.V. station showed lots of LEOs on scene and one clip showed what appeared them securing some long guns. If don't know if those were from the shooter or if those were being removed from David's home for safe keeping or what.

With the alleged history between them I am assuming that no charges at this time indicate there is a question as to if this was a murder or self defense. It also leads me to believe that the LEOs are making sure they cross their "T"s and dot their "I"s and do not rush charges the evidence does not support.
    If you have knowledge of the encounters between David the the neighbor, I would say to place a call to the PD and let them know you were aware of it. Sometimes, Justice comes from the most distant places. If he told you of this, I'd want to mention it to the PD/State
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

VIP Member
    My condolences on your loss.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    I am sorry about what happened to your cousin. I am sure he will be missed. This is about 2 hours away from me. Way too close for comfort.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    If you have knowledge of the encounters between David the the neighbor, I would say to place a call to the PD and let them know you were aware of it. Sometimes, Justice comes from the most distant places. If he told you of this, I'd want to mention it to the PD/State
    Thanks,
    They are aware. At this point they know more about it than I do. For now it is pretty much wait and see for us.
    CLASS3NH likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    I was informed last night that my cousin, Dr. David Landseadel, died of a single gunshot wound to the head this weekend. He had been in a dispute with a neighbor immediately prior. The shooter is known, but at this time not identified by police. Investigation is on going, no charges have been filed yet. Not much information has been released.
    Autopsy: Rumney man killed by gunshot wound to head | Local News - WMUR Home
    Police: Chiropractor shot to death by man he knew - WSJ.com

Any additional information would be appreciated.
    Ah man, I am sorry to read this. My prayers and sympathies go out to Dr Landseadel's family. No matter which way this went down, to end a dispute like this is just tragic. The wife and I are out of town on a camping trip so I've been out of the loop.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    I'm a man. I can change. If I have to. I guess. Red Green

VIP Member
    I'm so sorry about the death of your cousin mcp. It's such a needless waste of a good life.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Very sorry to hear this.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links