National MS Society Walk, May 5th

This is a discussion on National MS Society Walk, May 5th within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My wife was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last year. She will be participating in a charity walk sponsored by the National MS Society on May ...

Senior Member Array tanksoldier's Avatar

My wife was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last year. She will be participating in a charity walk sponsored by the National MS Society on May 5th, and I will be walking with her.

Below is a note from her describing her situation and the walk:

Hello everyone. Since being diagnosed last year with MS, I have become very involved with the National MS Society. They are a great organization which has provided me personally with a lot of valuable assistance when I was newly diagnosed and looking for answers. I would like to be able to help them, and anything you would be able to provide to help me help them would be greatly appreciated.

I will be participating in the MS walk on May 5th and anything you can pledge to support me would be great. At the bottom of this message is a link to my donation page, or if you feel more comfortable, you can mail in your donation.

Thanks for your support, Roo

Click here to visit Roo's personal donation page:

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...0&s_tafId=5936

Click here for more information on MS:

http://nationalmssociety.org/
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

VIP Member
    Done. It's not much, but I pray it helps.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Senior Member Array tanksoldier's Avatar
    Roo (Joey) wanted me to post a thank you to all who helped her reach her goal. She's at $1110.00. That is really awesome, and I add my thanks as well.

There is still time if anybody wants in, see the link at the bottom of this post.

Hi!

I just wanted to send a quick note thanking you for taking the time and for your thoughtfulness in sponsoring me for the MS walk. Your contribution means more to me than you know. I am very touched by your kindness and really, really appreciate it.

Love,
    Joey
    For information on MS, please visit:

www.nationalmssociety.org

Click here to visit Roo's donation page:

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=3127528&pg...id=3960&s_tafId=5936
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Links