Visit to KTP and Places In-Between

This is a discussion on Visit to KTP and Places In-Between within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; To make a long story (and trip) shorter, I offer the following observations on a recent road trip from Texas to KTP and back again: ...

Thread: Visit to KTP and Places In-Between

Smile Visit to KTP and Places In-Between

To make a long story (and trip) shorter, I offer the following observations on a recent road trip from Texas to KTP and back again:

I love states where the TX CHL is "recognized" as reciprocal. It sure makes things easier!

After a quick swing though Arkansas, we waved at the Brommelands as we passed through Tennessee. Upwards into PA for a two day recovery in Lancaster County PA. What a place! I also saw a fellow in white socks and sandals, but alas, it was not Chris, but some other fella from NY. That must be a regional deal, those socks and sandals......

Onward to MA, to visit the son and his new bride. Lots of fun, but the best part was the visit to KTP by the four of us! Bob (Class3NH) was a true prince, and tried to lure me into a bunch of great guns (He really is Darth!). What fun. Thank you, Bob!

A fast return to Texas through Ohio and Kentucky, and back to the heat.

Conclusion: Lancaster County was great - highly recommended! As well as KTP!

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    I also saw a fellow in white socks and sandals, but alas, it was not Chris, but some other fella from NY
    Haha - not me for sure Richard - I don't get out East that far much these days. Pity you couldn't have come across this way before heading down to KY.

I can but imagine a trip to KTP when Bob is there - not sure sure I'd actually dare!! Not without a wad of C notes anyways LOL.

Glad your trip was a success and safe.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    To make a long story (and trip) shorter, I offer the following observations on a recent road trip from Texas to KTP and back again:

I love states where the TX CHL is "recognized" as reciprocal. It sure makes things easier!

After a quick swing though Arkansas, we waved at the Brommelands as we passed through Tennessee. Upwards into PA for a two day recovery in Lancaster County PA. What a place! I also saw a fellow in white socks and sandals, but alas, it was not Chris, but some other fella from NY. That must be a regional deal, those socks and sandals......

Onward to MA, to visit the son and his new bride. Lots of fun, but the best part was the visit to KTP by the four of us! Bob (Class3NH) was a true prince, and tried to lure me into a bunch of great guns (He really is Darth!). What fun. Thank you, Bob!

A fast return to Texas through Ohio and Kentucky, and back to the heat.

Conclusion: Lancaster County was great - highly recommended! As well as KTP!
    Hi Richard!!
    It was a TRUE PLEASURE to meet you and your family!! You're a true gentleman, and you caught me totally off guard when you introduced yourself LOL Yes........I've been called "Darth vader" "Dr Evil" and a whole bunch of other things to boot <JK>
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh I didn't get to lure you into the area of the high ends guns......where I could have showed you a couple of nice parkers........priced at a meer 37500.00
    You also should have looked at the long rack of rifles and black rifles we have......LOL......I could /shouldhave shown you a few of the GLOCK goodies...<extra BBLS and conversion BBLs we had> not to mention the SIG line.. and the Older WWII and older Colt wheelie guns.........<prices starting at 2800.00 for the Colts 45LC > Lots of 1911s as well as Lugers too........I'm positive you'd enjoy working at the Store......plus you'd not go home with a paycheck <as I do the same> LOL.....Had I known sooner of your arrival......<say that Saturday> I could have brough you out where you could have shot some of my Rock-n-Roll guns.........but another time when you're visiting next
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Links