letssaythanks.com

This is a discussion on letssaythanks.com within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I just wanted to let you guys know that Xerox is sponsoring a program to send free cards of support to our troops overseas. You ...

Thread: letssaythanks.com

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar

Cool letssaythanks.com

I just wanted to let you guys know that Xerox is sponsoring a program to send free cards of support to our troops overseas. You can choose one of dozens of hand drawn covers, sent in from children all over the country. You can also select from several pre-written statements, or compose your own.

Take a couple of minutes to look over the site and send out your thanks!

http://www.letssaythanks.com/

2. Remove Ads

Done and thanks for the pointer.
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Awesome idea. Thanks for posting this link.
    It is not the Bill of Privileges. It is not the Bill of Permits. It is the Bill of Rights.

People should not be afraid of the government; the government should be afraid of the people.

done.
    great web page. thanks!

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Done. Thanks for posting

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Done.
    Thanks for posting the link.
    Small token of appreciation, but I'm sure any news from home would be appreciated.
    It's not about the caliber you carry, it's about how you USE it.

Acts 4:12
    (Mohammad Who?)

1988 DIE HARD 2008
    NRA Member

Administrator

Thumbs up

Come On Folks. Do This!
    It is so quick and painless.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I sent one.

Assistant Administrator
    Excellent - thx for that - let's get them going folks.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Chooie,
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. With all the bickering on the part of our politicians, and media, I'm sure the troops will appreciate getting these encouraging messages of thanks from the rest of us.

Too bad we didn't have this sort of support back during Vietnam. When I came home, we had to change out of our uniforms in Hawaii in order to avoid being spat upon by the protesters in California.
    "Society never advances. It recedes as fast on one side as it gains on the other. It undergoes continual change; but this change is not [an improvement]. For everything that is given, something is taken."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

DC Founder
    I have sent one, as well. Thanks for the link. I hope everyone here will take a moment and send one. It really does just take a minute....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member
    Too bad we didn't have this sort of support back during Vietnam. When I came home, we had to change out of our uniforms in Hawaii in order to avoid being spat upon by the protesters in California.
    ...That really burns my ...a shameful moment in American history...

Folks, this is really an easy way to send your thanks to an anonymous soldier who is far from home acting on YOUR BEHALF!

Please forward a message of thanks to them......if you click the "other" option at the bottom of the message choices, you can enter a personalized statement.

Thanks for posting this link Chooie!...
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    +1
    We should remember those dark times as we should remember 9/11.
    We can never allow the liberal political machine to determine the fate of our fighting men and women again.

Thanks for the link!
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Chooie,
    Sadly it is starting up all over again. We had to pass a law here to make it unlawful to refuse to hire vets based on their military service. Guys were coming back and could not get jobs, scum bag employers were claiming they were afraid the vets would flip out.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Links