Quality Time with Daughter.

This is a discussion on Quality Time with Daughter. within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Since August, I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with our daughter who is a freshman in college and lives on campus ...

Thread: Quality Time with Daughter.

Distinguished Member Array mavrik46's Avatar

Quality Time with Daughter.

Since August, I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with our daughter who is a freshman in college and lives on campus about an hour from home. She took her last first semester exam last Thursday and came home for her Christmas break. Yesterday was the first day that she and I really got to spend some time together due to my work schedule and other various things. Our day started out with us doing some Christmas shopping and ended at a shooting range that I had been wanting to try out. We spent about 3 hours shooting. She with her Taurus PT 138 and me with my Kimber carry gun. I can't remember when we had such a good time together. But what made it so special was when we got back to the truck to start home, she gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and said "Thanks Dad, I had so much fun." And, she's not a bad shot. Can't wait till we can do it again.
    Greg

It's not what you go thru in life, but how well you go thru it.

2. Remove Ads

+1 :) This makes me want to take my Dad shooting. In fact, I'll try to do that before the holidays are over. Excellent job.

Peace,
    Pete Zaria.

awww.
    i need to take my parents out shooting again.
    i did last summer once (before i had my gun and cpl)
    now that they know just how serious i am about it, i hope i can get them to go again. my mom especially is still not convinced that guns dont get up by themselves, walk away, and shoot children.

VIP Member
    Greg, wish her a Merry Christmas for me. Why don't you come to the gun show at the BJCC on Jan. 5 and we can meet like we did last time? May not be possible I know. What ever you do enjoy that time with family. I know you are very proud of her. You told me that night you called and more than the words was the proud sound in your voice.

Merry Christmas to you and the family.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Links