Some bad news...

Some bad news...

This is a discussion on Some bad news... within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well, "our" pregnancy was short lived, Lima had a miscarriage on Friday morning. We're OK, we know it was just natures way and had nothing ...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some bad news...

JD [OP]
    Administrator

Unhappy Some bad news...

Well, "our" pregnancy was short lived, Lima had a miscarriage on Friday morning.

We're OK, we know it was just natures way and had nothing to do with something we did or didn't do. We were pretty torn up at first as this was our first try at starting a family, but we've pulled through OK.

No worries, we'll be trying again.

JD & Lima,

I have never been through this, so I won't pretend to understand how y'all feel. Just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. If there's anything I (we) can do or you just need to vent, I'm as close as a PM.

Herk

JD & Lima,

My wife and I have been through this. It is, at best, disappointing, and, at worst, devastating.

Take some time to process, talk, pray, cry, laugh, whatever comes.
    Use any resources you think you may need. You will get through it. Some days may just be tougher than others.

God bless.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

I'm so sorry to hear this JD. Our first child was stillborn. It's heartbreaking, but we're now the proud parents of a 3 month old baby girl. Peace be with you.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    My heartfelt condolences to you and Lima. You are in my prayers.

I feared the worst when I saw her signature was changed. My thoughts and prayers go out to you both. Find strength in God and each other and you will pull through.
    There’s an old and true, military motto, “Si vis pacem, para bellum” - “If you want peace, prepare for war.”

Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
    Lex et Libertas — Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

Thoughts and prayers are with y'all.

And on the bright side, now is the best time to try again. Its happened to more than one couple that we know.
    CARRY GUNS:
    S&W 638, Ruger LCP, Kimber Ultra CDP

Distinguished Member
    Find the strength you both will need to get through this in each other. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. My thoughts and prayers will be for you.

Z
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    God kids , Words cannot express how sad i am for you . I know just where you guys are as the wife and i suffered thro 7 miscarriages to get our two kids . Loosing a child is never easy or ok , but i came to the conclusion that its far better to miscarry early than to have problems resulting in tragedy later . Hang in there , and give Lima a big hug and kiss on the forehead from all of us secure in the knowledge that all things come to pass , and this too shall .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    You will both be our family's prayers tonight. Be there for each other, love each other, support each other and keep trying when you are ready again. When the time is right and you have a family, the joy will be worth the pain.
    God bless you,
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

i love you guys, you are in my prayers
    I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

my heart and thoughts go out to the both of you. my lady had two before we had our daughter. i know these things just happen, and it's just nature, but that doesn't make it hurt any less.

be strong.

Senior Moderator
    Very, very sorry to hear this. Thoughts, wishes and prayers are with you both.

Matt
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

VIP Member
    Lima & JD: I wish I could be there and give you guys the biggest hug I could give. We don't know you but we all deeply care and feel the loss because you have grown to be our extended cyberfamily.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links