Uncle of Two UPDATE with Pics

This is a discussion on Uncle of Two UPDATE with Pics within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well yesterday May 31,2008 my sisters water broke at 0830. As you all may remember she is a very high risk pregnancy and they attempted ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncle of Two UPDATE with Pics

Senior Member Array rangerman2003's Avatar

Well yesterday May 31,2008 my sisters water broke at 0830. As you all may remember she is a very high risk pregnancy and they attempted to do a cerflage on her, but it failed. She has had cervical cancer twice as of now and this was her last attempt for a second child.

So we take her to the high risk pregnancy of the hospital she stayed at and they checked her in, got her a room and we were off. By the time we arrived it was 0930 and her contractions were already 3 minutes apart. Once she was checked in and had all her IVs and other little things taken care of we played the waiting game. Around 1000 her doctor came in and checked her to see how far she was dialated and she had so much scar tissue from all the surgies that the baby could not break through to make her dialate.

They tried giving her another medication, i believe it was citatex(spelling), any medical people here correct me please, it was supposed to help relax the female parts and help her dialate. That failed and put her through so much pain.

They tried that medicine twice neither time it helped loosen anything up or help her dialate so they tried some more waiting. Well around 2030 she was starting to feel so much pain, even with her epideral redosed 4 times, that they started to worry. They decided to redose her epideral one more time, about that time they lost the babies heart beat and they really freaked. They finally got it back and everything was stable, so once again we waited.

Finally around 1145 everyone had enough waiting and after the baby crashing and stabalizing again, they decided they all had enough and they went into c section mode.

At 1233 on June 1, 2008 Ella Grace Maines was born a healthy, 6 lbs 5oz bundle of joy. She has very little hair and has great vocal cords already. I will try and get pics with my phone today when we go back I am just waking up since after everything I didnt get home til almost 0400 after getting there and 0930 the previous morning.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

De inimico non Loquaris sed cogites.

Do not wish ill for your enemy, plan for it!

Senior Moderator
    So glad that everything is okay.

Yeah, I would have demanded a c-section after the first crash of the baby.

I hope that Mommy and Baby are both doing well and resting.

Now with this being her last attempt at motherhood are they going to be giving her a hysterectomy? If so I hope that she heals quickly from it all. I'm so happy she was able to have her children before it all.

Congratulations to the whole family!!

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Glad to hear that they are both doing good.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Distinguished Member Array mavrik46's Avatar
    Congrats and I hope that they continue to do well. All of yall will be in my prayers.
    Greg

It's not what you go thru in life, but how well you go thru it.

Congrats that sounded pretty intense and like lima said with her past history I woulda said c-section i'm way past the string bikini days....ok if I was a girl i would say that but I'm saying If it was my wife ida said ....I'm gonna quit digging now this holes getting really deep
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Congrats on the happy outcome and the addition to your family.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

VIP Member
    Congrats and glad that mom and daughter are OK.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    Congratulations!

Congratulations to you whole family! This baby is such a miracle. Hurry with those pics!
    "Let me control the textbooks, and I will control the state." - Adolf Hitler

Congratulations!
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    Great news and a happy ending. Congratulations!!

Here are the pics, sry its been a busy couple of days.. but i promised so here ya go My Niece and Nephew

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Just an update on everything. The baby and mother are coming home tonight sometime and they are both doing extremely well. I have a feeling this little miracle is going to be spoiled by me, due to the fact that she is so cute LOL!

Oh, my goodness! She's so beautiful. Many, many congratulations to your family!
    "Let me control the textbooks, and I will control the state." - Adolf Hitler

Senior Moderator
    Congrats, I am very glad that she is ok (both shes')
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links