Home, Sweet Home - and stuff.

This is a discussion on Home, Sweet Home - and stuff. within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hey, folks! I've returned after a good three weeks lying lakeside in Minnesota, glad to be back in the Bluegrass. It was nice to be ...

Thread: Home, Sweet Home - and stuff.

Hey, folks! I've returned after a good three weeks lying lakeside in Minnesota, glad to be back in the Bluegrass. It was nice to be away from everything, but I truely missed our little forum. College football season is upon us, and I always get a little more spotty on my posts here during that time. I just wanted to say hey and let ya'll know I ain't expired.

I should mention that I've been asked to rejoin Advanced Technology, International. This is the new baby that has resulted from recent aquisition of what was formerly Advanced Technology, Incorporated. I've never quit insisting that ATI made good products, but wait'll you see some of their newer stuff!! Let's just say that better quality control and higher tolerance levels are cool things when manufacturing injected nylon! Ideas for cool new furniture, colors or modified stocks of any kind will gladly be considered!

OK, so I figured I'd get that card on the table and officially say that I'll resume work for ATI in mid-September, but that my contributions both financial and written remain my own, and that ATI can't be held responsible for anything stupid I might blurt out.

Good to be home. Today, I'll go shoot the new XD-M and return tomorrow to let you know exactly what I think. It sure feels nice just dry-firing.
    A man in the hands of his enemies is flesh, and shudderingly vulnerable. - author unknown

Administrator
    It sounds as if you dont need a vacation after your vacation like I do... I'm glad you're going back to ATI as well, it seems as if you think highly of the company and believe in the products.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Welcome back to the Bluegrass.
    “Dogs offer one of the most stable and enduring friendships on this earth.”

Willard Scott

Sponsored Links