Well, there goes my Ammo Fund........

This is a discussion on Well, there goes my Ammo Fund........ within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Awhile back, in this thread http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...-done-now.html , I found out I was gonna be a grandpaw Well, my daughter-in-law had her ultrasound appointment Thursday.....I gotta ...

Thread: Well, there goes my Ammo Fund........

Well, there goes my Ammo Fund........

Awhile back, in this thread http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...-done-now.html , I found out I was gonna be a grandpaw

Well, my daughter-in-law had her ultrasound appointment Thursday.....I gotta Granddaughter comming! I'm grinning, can't wait.....a GRANDDAUGHTER......cool!

My wife just came in with more 'pink' stuff than I got room in the house

Grandmaw's are cool and placed on this earth to spoil thier offspring's larve....but GRANDPAW's are here to spoil COMPLETLY!.......and lift heavy boxes for Grandmaw
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

2. Remove Ads

Congrats! It's the best!

I have 3 grandsons under 3 yrs old!
    Reportedly; another grandson on the way from daughter #1 and her hubby, (they have 2 now) and a grand-daughter from my son & his wife (they have the other g-son).

My last is 21yr old daughter, and she isn't even serious with anyone yet.

We should have quite a brood when they all get done. Both son & son-in-law are 2A guys, and my 21yr daughter is/was a Cowboy Action Shooter and won't even look at a fella that aint like minded.

Just doin our part for the country ya know.
    This is the law;
    The purpose of fighting is to win.
    There is no possible victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental. - John Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by ImaShepardRU View Post
    Just doin our part for the country ya know.
    That's way cool! Good Girl your youngest is!

I can't wait til' I get daddy and granddaughter to the range with me shooting and having fun!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Congrats...on the granddaughter.

Nothing is better than grandkids...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

DC Founder
    Congratulations!
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member
    Congratulations. Very good.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

Grandkids IMO are better then your own, you can wind them up, have them bouncing off the walls, and send them home. I love being a grandpaw. BUT I am also a dad at the same time. Our oldest is 24 G single. next is 22 G single with 7 month old. then 16 B (drivers permit) and finaly our youngest, 3 year old Girl. Just a bit late.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    Grandmaw's are cool and placed on this earth to spoil thier offspring's larve....but GRANDPAW's are here to spoil COMPLETLY!.......and lift heavy boxes for Grandmaw
    That's correct. It may be up to you to buy her her first pistol when she becomes eligible for a permit

Congratulations
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

Congrats, Goldshellback! A little princess - how exciting!

Remember that small guns can be had in pink...

Our baby girl is now in college, and the art on the refrigerator is a target with a tight hole blown in it.

All our children are adults now. 2 are married and I have 1 grand daughter. She is 3yr and a proud owner of a Walther p-22!!!!! She keeps it a Grand Pa's house. All my kids learned to shoot and handle guns with care very early. They all continue to shoot but none have made it their "Life Hooby". Maybe I'll have a chance to mold a mini-me this time!!!!
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"

Many congrats on the coming granddaughter! Teach her early, teach her well. Don't tell her she can't do something just because she's a girl. And enjoy giving her back to her parents when you've done enough spoiling.
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

Links