My niece was murdered yesterday...

This is a discussion on My niece was murdered yesterday... within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Yesterday at about 5:30 P.M. central my niece Allie Croom was murdered. She was drowned at the hands of my ex-sister in laws boyfriend. I ...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My niece was murdered yesterday...

My niece was murdered yesterday...

Yesterday at about 5:30 P.M. central my niece Allie Croom was murdered. She was drowned at the hands of my ex-sister in laws boyfriend. I don't even know where to start. First off my brother's ex-wife is one of the worst people I know. Unfortunatly my brother agreed to have 50/50 custody of the kids to make things easy, I have to say my parents and I disagreed with him. She would always bring the girls over to my brother, no shoes, no clothes, no car seats, etc. All these things were provided to her via my parents or my brother. Her new boyfriend currently has Victim Protection Orders againt him for assault with a deadly weapon against his ex-wife and mother in law. She moved in with him only after dating a short time. The girls Arianna 3 and Allie 2 would tell us stories about how he always spanked them. When we started hearing this we made it very clear to the boyfirend that this would stop. My brothers ex-wife claims Allie was playing in the water at the shore of the lake. I know this was a lie because Allie was afraid of the water, very afraid. The police say the boyfriend repeatedly dunked Allie under the water as the ex-wife watched, each time Allie was taking in water to her lungs and shortly after she stopped breathing and started bleeding from her nose. This was all witnessed by her 3 year old sister and the boyfriends 6 year old son. The kids eye witness account led to the boyfriends arrest this morning about 2 A.M. Central. We understand they are building a case against the ex-wife now and will be making an arrest soon. My brother has taken emergency full custody of the 3 year old granted by the Department of Human Services, she spent most of the day with my wife and I while my brother made funeral arrangements. I am adding a link to the local news story please watch the video of my brother in the right corner of the screen. They have charged the boyfriend with First Degree Murder and he will be facing the death penalty. My brother dosen't show much emotion but believe me he is in shock and it really hasen't hit him yet. Just have Allie and my bother in your prayers tonight.

Man Accused Of Drowning Girl At Metro Lake - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City T
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Don't know what to say, other than our prayers go out to you and your family, brother... just terrible...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

VIP Member
    I'll be praying for you and your family... this is just terrible.
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

That is just so tragic. I truly hope they convict him and your sister-in-law and they both get the needle. My prayers to you and your family. I can not even imagine what you all must be going through.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Unhappy

May God comfort and support you during this unbelievable time in your life. May the State of Oklahoma avenge her death giving her murderer the needle.
    When the chips are down, only hits count

Train as you fight, fight as you train.
    Sig 220-45,Sig 225-9mm,Sig 226-.40,Bernelli M1,Bernelli Nova, SW 4340-.40
    Glock 19,Llama Mini .45,U-238 WMD, (so the anti's say),and others

Lead Moderator
    Sorry for your families loss.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Oh that is SOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo sad,.. My prayers go out to you all,.... Know that child has a place next to God for sure..

VIP Member
    Prayers for you and your family... what a horrible tragedy
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Freaking sucks dude... I can't even imagine what it'd be like to loose daughter like that.
    Wish you, your brother, and all your fam the best.

VIP Member
    Words can't express our feelings at this point for what you are going through....................
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

This is such a tragedy. If there is justice both the b/f and ex-sister in law will be convicted.
    We can't stop here...this is bat country.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Res Ipsa Loquitur

This is a terrible tragedy. My prayers go out to all affected.

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    My deepest sympathy. If ever there was an arguement for the death penalty, this is it!
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

I'm so sorry to hear about your niece. It is very sad when this type thing happens. I can't imagine what the kids are thinking under the circumstances. I know what you are going through.

When I was 15 years old my Aunt Connie was murdered. She was strangled to death. Her new husband sent her out to buy something at an all-night drug store. The murderer was hiding on the floor behind the driver's seat of her car. She didn't have a chance.

Again, I'm so sorry to hear about this sad event in your life. I will keep you & your family in my thoughts & prayers. Have faith that you will get through this difficult time. Keep the faith!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Prayers to you and your family.
    Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces.-Joseph T. Chew

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Links