Failed surgery - Page 2

Failed surgery

This is a discussion on Failed surgery within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; SSgt, Add me to the list of those who pray the stimulator will make a huge difference. Sorry the surgery was not FAR more successful. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Failed surgery

SSgt,

Add me to the list of those who pray the stimulator will make a huge difference. Sorry the surgery was not FAR more successful.

God bless you.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Thanks again everyone. I've actually been off all my meds for about a month now (it makes for some fun days but I just couldn't stand being so drugged up).

I actually started treatment with the bone growth stimulator yesterday. So far it's made me nauseous and imbalanced. But I'm willing to give it some time.

Pico, my voice was "funny" for the two months or so. I was really glad when everything shifted back, but my neck is still tender even today. I just went out and bought new shirts for my service dress uniform.

To everyone who asked (or wondered) my surgeon is off base, and his practice specializes solely on spinal problems; he is well-recommended; and I like him.

Stetson, thank you. I'd heard of ADS before, but I didn't realize it was so common.

Thanks again everyone.
    TSgt. Lickey

It takes a college degree to break'em;
    and a high school education to fix'em!

B52
    Lickey, I hope everything works out for you. My supervisor is being med-boarded right now for the same thing. He has 18 years in (USAF) and they are still trying to boot him. My family will keep you in our prayers!

I know you've already had your surgery and like your surgeon, but...

One of the UFC Guys (Nate Quarry I think) came back with a vengence back in 2007 after being out for degenerative disc disease. He had some new procedure done by a place called NuVasive(googled around to find the place). At any rate, he had something done specifically so he would be safe enough to go back in the ring within a year... Might be worth looking into...
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links