Rest in Peace, I love you Trinity

This is a discussion on Rest in Peace, I love you Trinity within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I feel your pain. RIP Odie, I miss you....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rest in Peace, I love you Trinity

I feel your pain.

RIP Odie, I miss you.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Sorry for your loss, I know how much it hurts. But always remember you gave her a good life and you will see her again.

These threads are always so hard to read. I thought I was a big softy. But I can tell by what others posted. That I am not alone.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Just saw your post, my home computer is in the shop. It is hard to lose a family member, even if that member has four legs instead of two. Most of us have been where you are at least once. You will be where we are now, in time. When the grief has lessened you may want to find another new family member. The new member will never replace the loss but will help you heal. You are in our prayers.

Our thoughts are with you Sejune. We too have had to put down our cherished pets and it really hurts but it does get better with time. And as everyone has said, Trinity is healthy, happy and will be there for you over the Rainbow Bridge.

I put my best friend Zues down a couple years ago... I want a new best friend, and visit the shelter a couple times a month. I just can't find my new best friend.

Still looking, and not in a hurry...

God Bless
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, but envy the friendship you had.

I myself have three friends at home with me now that are getting older and I will be in your shoes again soon. It really is a sad moment in life, but we are the better for having their companionship for the time we do.

Take care, Biker

Sorry for your loss, it's never easy. Lost our old girl on Memorial Day weekend. Give yourself some time, and find another pup that needs someone to love.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    I am sorry to hear of your loss, but envy the friendship you had.

I myself have three friends at home with me now that are getting older and I will be in your shoes again soon. It really is a sad moment in life, but we are the better for having their companionship for the time we do.

Take care, Biker
    It is a very sad moment but it is something that we all should have to face. It humbles us to know we have that much love in our hearts for our friends. It should serve to remind us how great our little time we have together is.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

I believe deeply in what Biker said... we are better people for having their companionship. I lost a lot of dogs over the years when I lived in the country. Each one of them was a very hard loss. Some of them left way before their time simply because of the stuff that happens when you live down in the country.

I have two dogs now, and they are totally devoted to my wife and me... They moan and bay and cry every time we leave the house... when they go, it is going to be an especially hard time to deal with the loss of my present "crew!"

My deep condolences for the loss of your beloved pet.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Senior Member Array Hydrashok Glock's Avatar
    I have made a post previously about my dog passing as well. i know it is very difficult and my sympathy is with you. stay strong and know our companions love us unconditionally until death.
    The choices you make today define you of who you are tommorow

When you see the light at the end of the tunnel your life is not over..... it is just about to begin

COPS Protective Services

I feel for you, losing a friend is tough. I have done it more than I want to remember, but I have to remember the life and worth also, and it goes together. I think it's part of the pact we make with them when we let them love us and take care of us, that we'll take care of them and remember them. Said before and I agree, we are better off for having known these friends.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links