Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family - Page 11

Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family

This is a discussion on Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Pvt Crunch and Family; Please accept my condolences.... The Captain was a valued member of this family forum and will be missed. Due to his ...

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    Pvt Crunch and Family;
    Please accept my condolences.... The Captain was a valued member of this family forum and will be missed. Due to his advise a few years back, I was able to purchase the proper holster to conceal my first CCW.

Carry on Capt, I'm sure the Lord has a place for you at his side.
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    I'm very sorry for your loss. I'l be praying for you and your family.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Very sad... a tremendous loss... prayers sent...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Pvt. Crunch, My wife and I wish to express and hope you and your mother will accept our deep and sorrowful, most heartfelt condolences at the loss of the dear Captain.

Bumper chose a great man to help him with working behind the scenes to keep this website the best there is bar none on the internet.

It is a place where we discuss death and the taking of human life in defense of the innocent, which is no light topic. And yet, through the work of Bumper, your father, and all the other staff here at DC.com, this forum has become more than just another "gun forum!" It is a home, a sanctuary and even a "University of the Gun Arts" for a great many people who share a common bond.

Your father provided many words of wisdom as well as some great humor in the vast archives of these pages, which you and your family can take great pride.

As I write this, I am stunned at the news of your fathers passing... I am tearful, and weep for your loss, and the great void now open in your family. I believe your father was a brave man and put up a valiant fight to the end. He did so because of his deep commitment to protecting his family from harm and the evils which cross our paths in what is often, a cold and violent world.

I would like to welcome yourself and your mother, if she wishes to join our family here. To share your thoughts and learn new things with the rest of us, because without people like your father, this world would be a harsher place.

I am honored to have known him among these pages and wished I would have met and known him in person.

He will be missed... But never forgotten!

May the lord be with you, and bless your family and have mercy on the soul of such a great person, your father.

May you sleep in peace dear Captain!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I am very sorry for your (and our) loss. I hope that you can find peace in the knowledge that he has moved on to a better place. It is natural for us to mourn a loved ones' passing but I am always comforted with the knowledge that only we feel the pain and loss of their passing; they are now at rest and in peace.
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this news, was hoping he'd recover.

I'm relatively new to the board and I'm not sure if I've had any interaction with Captain Crunch. Reading the posts in this thread and all around the forum I feel like I was touched by him in maybe the slightest of ways, my loss.

My deepest sympathy to the Crunch family and to the DC family.

Joker1
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member Array orangevol's Avatar
    May the Holy Spirit comfort and give strength to you and your family as you grieve the loss of your father and husband.

We'll miss the Captain...
    Proud NRA member

Rest In Peace Captain Crunch and my condolences to the family.
    In God we trust, Everyone else we monitor...

OD*
    I am so terribly sorry to hear this news, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Our heart felt condolences.

Godspeed Terry.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

JD
    Administrator
    He will be surely missed, your family is in our prayers.

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Rest in Peace Captn'
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

DC Founder
    As others have expressed better than I can, Rich, you have my condolences. I hope you will become active on the forum. Your Dad's passing will be felt here for a long time. On June 26th, 2006 we lost another forum staff member that has not been forgotten, Bob Ford (acparmed). Many of you didn't get a chance to know Bob as many of you may not have known Terry (Captain Crunch). Honestly, I never met either of them face-to-face, but felt like I knew them nonetheless. Bob's spirit has been kept alive here in the forum we call "Bob Ford's Place". A place where members can post about more personal subjects, both joys and sadness. Tonight I will rename that forum to "Bob & Terry's Place". The focus will remain the same, but the significance of that forum will deepen.

God bless Terry and his family. May he rest in peace.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    my prayers are with him and his family
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

Sorry to hear this...may the Captain R.I.P.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    It is with a saddened heart that I wish you and your family only the best and may you find strength at this most difficult time. Please accept my most heart felt condolences. We too, will miss the Captain.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Links