Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family - Page 13

Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family

This is a discussion on Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family

"I've run across shooting after shooting where the defender shot a violent aggressor with a .380 and did little to immediately stop his depredations. A good hollow point load in 9mm or .38 Special will, historically, end lethal assaults more quickly."

~ Massad Ayoob

My condolances to you & your family at this very difficult time. Take care of your Mom. Godspeed Captain Crunch!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    I would like to offer my condolences to Pvt Crunch and his family as well. Please be aware that Captain Crunch was very well liked and will be sorely missed in our small corner of the internet.
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

May God keep you and comfort you all, and give you strength. Always remember the good times.
    Steve

My condolences to you and your family.
    Semper Fi

Senior Moderator
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. Even though I only "knew" him through the forum, he was definitely one of the good guys.

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Matt
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

RIP, Capt. we will miss you.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

May God Bless you and your family. Knowing the pain of losing both a husband and a father I can feel just a part of your pain. As we go through life making memories with those that we love, it will be those memories that will bring smiles on our faces and good thoughts of the years we have with them.
    2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

VIP Member
    PvtCrunch:
    It has been said that the Internet would kill personal relations because of its coldness and distance and that nothing could be better than meeting face to face. Yet somehow lots of us have felt the passing of your Dad just as if a friend we knew face to face had suddenly left us. If anything, that tells you a lot about your Dad's spirit and his ability to reach others over the cold electrons of the internet. I will miss him and I want you to know that his friends in this forum share a bit of the pain with you and your family. May he rest in peace and may you and your family find consolation in God and knowing he was a great person.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

R.I.P. Captain Crunch. To the family I am so sorry, may the Lord grant you peace and the knowledge that he is with God in heaven.

I'm so sorry.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. He'll be missed among our little family here as well.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Like others, I didn't know him personally, but he still felt like a friend on here. My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family for your loss. He will be missed. Prayers to your family.
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

VIP Member
    Deepest condolences go out to you and your family. Your dad touched thousands of peoples lives here at DC. While I may not always have agreed with him, I did respect him. No greater honor can be bestowed on another than respect. He will be remembered and missed by all of us he touched.

RIP Captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Pvt. Crunch, My wife and I wish to express and hope you and your mother will accept our deep and sorrowful, most heartfelt condolences at the loss of the dear Captain.

Bumper chose a great man to help him with working behind the scenes to keep this website the best there is bar none on the internet.

It is a place where we discuss death and the taking of human life in defense of the innocent, which is no light topic. And yet, through the work of Bumper, your father, and all the other staff here at DC.com, this forum has become more than just another "gun forum!" It is a home, a sanctuary and even a "University of the Gun Arts" for a great many people who share a common bond.

Your father provided many words of wisdom as well as some great humor in the vast archives of these pages, which you and your family can take great pride.

As I write this, I am stunned at the news of your fathers passing... I am tearful, and weep for your loss, and the great void now open in your family. I believe your father was a brave man and put up a valiant fight to the end. He did so because of his deep commitment to protecting his family from harm and the evils which cross our paths in what is often, a cold and violent world.

I would like to welcome yourself and your mother, if she wishes to join our family here. To share your thoughts and learn new things with the rest of us, because without people like your father, this world would be a harsher place.

I am honored to have known him among these pages and wished I would have met and known him in person.

He will be missed... But never forgotten!

May the lord be with you, and bless your family and have mercy on the soul of such a great person, your father.

May you sleep in peace dear Captain!
    I don't think I could say it any better than Bark'n.

I am so sorry for your loss. Having been there, I know how difficult it is.

Count me among those who will miss your dad, even though I never got to meet him personally.

May God give you peace and strength in these days.

Mike
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

To the family and friends of Capt. Crunch. My condolences and prayers to you for guidance and wisdom in what has happened.

To Capt. Crunch, I salute you sir for your service and wisdom you imparted to us.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Links