Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family - Page 17

Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family

This is a discussion on Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Please accept my sincere condolences. Captain Crunch was a man of honor. I am very sorry to hear of the sudden loss of a great ...

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family

VIP Member

Captain Crunch

Please accept my sincere condolences. Captain Crunch was a man of honor. I am very sorry to hear of the sudden loss of a great person.
    My heart goes out to you and your family.

Your loss is our loss.

May he rest in peace.

Respectfully,

SIG
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

I'm saddened to hear of your loss and offer my most sincere condolences.

When I joined this forum, I got a kick out of the first time I saw Captain's avatar as I loved Cap'n Crunch cereal as a kid...and still do. It's pretty evident by the outpouring of support that we all still love Captain Crunch.

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar
    Pvt Crunch, please accept my deepest sympathies and condolences on your family's loss. Your father will be missed greatly around here. Thank you for taking some of your valuable time these last few days to let us know what was happening. That is something that I think everybody here appreciates sincerely.

Rest in peace, Terry.
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    I am so shocked.

I will miss his presence here on the forum as well.
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

RMS
    God bless each of you in the days and weeks ahead. Praying for you and your family.

RIP Capt,.. Prayers for the family in this time of grieving.

Life is fragile,. Put your trust in the one who made you,..

VIP Member
    Rich (Pvt Crunch), We're glad to have you here carrying on your dad's tradition. Don't hesitate to ask about anything. That's what makes this the best forum on the net, the willingness of all here to help another. That's what we do here, and it is what your dad did. I'm sure your dad is proud of you and smiling down when he see's his beloved commander on your hip.

VIP Member
    Paula (Mrs Crunch) I must have gotten something in my eyes while reading your post. Everything suddenly went blurry. As someone else said, you yourself are a rock, you are the foundation of your family now. You must be one heck of a lady, to have had the love of Capt for all those years. My prayers go out to you, may God grant you peace now and in the future. Having lost a son I know it takes years to get over the hurt. In time you will be able to look back at only the good times. While the person is always in your heart, you learn to carry on. If you ever need anything just ask, all of us here will do anything we can to help you and the rest of your family.

Senior Member Array 2ndsupporter's Avatar
    I'm sorry for your loss! May God bless you and your family! We will continue to pray for you!
    [One Nation Under God]

That's just terrible. I've read so many posts of his on here - it's such a shock. I can't imagine how your family must feel at this point. He'll be missed.

VIP Member
    Sorry to hear.

VIP Member
    I am so very sorry for your loss. May God bless all of your during your time of sorrow.

Rest in peace, Captain.
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Crunch View Post
    The esteemed Captain Crunch, my dad, my hero, my best friend, rose to a better place today at 3:15 PM Montana time. He went in peace and was in no pain. He left us all too soon. He had so much to teach us all, and I know I only got a thimbleful of it. We told him daily of the thoughts and prayers that you all were sending him and he was truly appreciative of it all. I am definitely no Captain, but I look forward to joining you all here and doing my very best to keep his candle burning brightly. Since I have lost my mentor, I hope that I can learn a few things from his friends and colleagues. He thought so much of all of you. I dedicate my time on this forum to his memory. Every time I log in here I will think of him.

My family and I would like to thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers you have sent our way. Heaven now has a new Range Master in town. The Lord God couldn’t ask for a better man for the job. May he keep the peace until we all eventually see the Captain again.
    Yes, Private Crunch, you will see your Dad again. I am sorry for your loss. God Bless your family.
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

Our deepest sympathies.

May the Lord lay his hands on the Crouch family and comfort them in these times of sorrow and the days to come. R.I.P. Cap'n..

BANG
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Links