Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family - Page 9

Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family

This is a discussion on Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Pvt Crunch FYI...both my mom and I now have logins for this site so that we can both see the outpouring of ...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace Captain Crunch - Continue to Pray for the Family

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Crunch View Post
    FYI...both my mom and I now have logins for this site so that we can both see the outpouring of love and support that you are all giving us. Thank you all again.
    Thanks for the update. We will keep all y'all in prayer.

BTW, as soon as you hit 100 posts, I am promoting you to Corporal.
    CorporalCrunch is more alliterative and in keeping with your family tradition.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Pvt Crunch, Hello and welcome to the forum... Glad to here your dad is getting better, my prayers for you, your mom and dad continue.

Hope to see you and your mom around the forum and can't wait to see your dad back.

God Bless
    rk
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Pvt Crunch, Welcome to both you and your mom. All of your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Give your dad a thumbs up from all of us here and that we're all praying for his speedy recovery.

Update on the Captain

Just returned from visiting the Captain. Things are not looking great at this time. The mind is still sharp, but the body is starting to give up the fight. He is comfortable and is not in any pain. Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. We will keep you all informed as things develop. Thank you to all the good people on this forum. Dad always said this was the best one around and now I see why.

VIP Member
    You're in all of our thoughts and prayers!
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Crunch View Post
    Just returned from visiting the Captain. Things are not looking great at this time. The mind is still sharp, but the body is starting to give up the fight. He is comfortable and is not in any pain. Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. We will keep you all informed as things develop. Thank you to all the good people on this forum. Dad always said this was the best one around and now I see why.
    Brother, I'm sure if a lot more of us were closer, we'd be standing vigil at the Hospital.

The Capt is in our Hearts, Minds and Prayers.

Blessings be upon you.
    "Without fear there can be no Courage!"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dal1Celt View Post
    The Capt is in our Hearts, Minds and Prayers.

Blessings be upon you.
    +1,000,000,000. Stay strong for your mom, she needs you now more than ever.... We'll keep the prayers coming and the candles lit...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Captain's wife sent me an email expanding on what Pvt Crunch said in his post. Here is a portion of that email:

George, Terry is not doing well, he is alert and knows what going on, but the infection is not going away and his body is tired.

As of now we will have to make a decision on Monday or Tuesday on what to do, please ask everyone to pray that we will make the right decision for him.

God bless you all, Terry has had so may good hours on the forum and you are like family to him.

Again the outpouring of support and prayers have given Rich and I strength, we will never be able to adequately thank you.
    This is a call for us to continue and increase our prayers for Terry (Captain). Please add Terry to your place of worship prayer lists and send prayer requests to your friends. The more people we have praying for him the better.

Thanks.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I continue to pray for him.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

+1,000,000,000. Stay strong for your mom, she needs you now more than ever.... We'll keep the prayers coming and the candles lit...
    Ditto.

You'll make the right decision, as will Terry.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Welcome Pvt Crunch. Our prayers continue. May the good Lord give the Captain the strength needed to fight this. Pvt Crunch take care of your mother at this time. I expect this is effecting her more than she shows. Take care of yourself as well. We pray for all the Crunches (father, mother, son, and others in the family we haven't met).

VIP Member
    Prayers going out to his wife and son, as well as for him. The decisions they have to make are never easy, and without Gods help they will find themselves second guessing their decision for years to come.

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    Prayers sent, stay strong and trust in God. Even in the darkest of times, He is the light.
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

Quote Originally Posted by miklcolt45 View Post
    Thanks for the update. We will keep all y'all in prayer.

BTW, as soon as you hit 100 posts, I am promoting you to Corporal.
    CorporalCrunch is more alliterative and in keeping with your family tradition.

I agree that CorporalCrunch sounds better. I just figured that if my dad's wealth of knowlwdge made him a captain, then with what I know I couldn't be more than a private. I hope that someday I can rise to the rank of sgt!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Welcome Pvt Crunch. Our prayers continue. May the good Lord give the Captain the strength needed to fight this. Pvt Crunch take care of your mother at this time. I expect this is effecting her more than she shows. Take care of yourself as well. We pray for all the Crunches (father, mother, son, and others in the family we haven't met).
    There are others of us here too. The Captain's avatar is of my son, his grandson, Jaden. My wife, Gina, is here as well. We all thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Regardless of what happens in the next few days, we will contine to keep the candle that Dad lit alive and burning bright.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links