Cleveland County,OK DA decides not to charge mother in daughters death

This is a discussion on Cleveland County,OK DA decides not to charge mother in daughters death within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I cannot believe this. Back on June 18, 2009 my niece was murdered by my ex sister-in-law's boyfriend. You can see this under my thread ...

Thread: Cleveland County,OK DA decides not to charge mother in daughters death

I cannot believe this. Back on June 18, 2009 my niece was murdered by my ex sister-in-law's boyfriend. You can see this under my thread "My niece was murdered yesterday". My mother talked to the assistant DA today and she said they were not going to pursue charges on the mother. Then says that the only one's that can charge her is DHS at this point, then DHS say's they can't do anything. They went to a lake that your not allowed to wade or swim in with children ages 2,3 and 6. They did not take life jackets. And the mother watched as he dunked little Allie repeatedley until she died. The guy's six year old son is the star witness and is undisputed in saying he grabbed Allie by her ankle's, dragged her across an rocky area, pulled her into two feet of water and dunked her repeatedley until she stopped crying. Here is the affidavit filed by the DA.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oci...ode=1009370599

You can also GOOGLE "ALLIE CROOM" to see all the stories on the news.

The mother was present when she was killed and did not stop him. She has lied to police, she changes her story continually. She tried to say it was an accident in the begining. Now she blaming him. On top of that she has finally been given visitation (supervised) she has seen her oldest daughter (she was given to my brother after the murder happened) maybe three times, now she's leaving the state with her new boyfriend. We can not believe she is getting away with this. We need all the help we can get to change the DA's mind. Anyone who is part of a murder is always charged and must prove there innocent. The DA does not provide a Email but the address is DA Greg Mashburn 201 South Jones Ave Norman, Ok 73069 I hope that with a push he will decide to charge her. We are getting with the local media tonight to try to do something. By the way she's coming to Tennesse we hope we can get the media to pass on the story to an affiliate to make her life less than comfortable.
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

Talk about the judicial system looking the other way
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Is it possible to file a complaint with the State Attorney General's Office? Maybe the DA needs a little proper incentive. If justice doesn't come in this life maybe it will in the next.

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    NO!

No way. This is a heartbreaking, CAPITAL FAIL on the part of the Justice System, Ccroom. I'm so sorry this is happening this way. It's a slap in the face to all endangered children, and the people who work so hard to save them. And it completely undercuts the value of little Allie's life here on earth.

I'm physically sickened by reading that. Hope there's a way to change this. Somehow. And definitely some type of grass-roots push for a media blitz in TN would be a lovely way to welcome the witch.
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Links