Dealing with loss of pet

This is a discussion on Dealing with loss of pet within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I believe getting another one helps get over the pain of losing a pet. We had to put Sandy, our Golden Retriever, to sleep a ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dealing with loss of pet

DC Founder
    I believe getting another one helps get over the pain of losing a pet. We had to put Sandy, our Golden Retriever, to sleep a year ago last November. My wife didn't want another dog and I did. Every time my wife would look out the kitchen window and see her grave she would start crying. Last March we got Maggie, a Black Lab puppy, and while I don't like to think of her as a "replacement", she has filled the void we had been experiencing. Dogs or cats, it makes no difference. Our pets are a very big part of our life. There is no better illustration of unconditional love.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

2. Remove Ads

Tally, pm sent. Just my thoughts, and a hope.
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar
    You haven't lost your mind. It's amazing how much these furry little critters have such an impact on your life and can hold such a strong place in your heart and can make a grown man cry when you loose them. It's because they offer unconditional love to you no matter what.

Be reassured that the pain will pass and you will be left with the memories of your cherished friend for the rest of your life, and you can remember all the great times you two shared. I know it's hard, but your kitty is in a better place looking down on you.

God Bless.

Sorry for your loss. It will get better with time.

Al

Tally, Bebe is at the rainbow bridge now, telling all the other kitties about the great life she had here and how wonderful you were.

I'm sure she would like for you to have another cat to take up where she left off.
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links