Brigade GunLeather is a Supporting Vendor!

This is a discussion on Brigade GunLeather is a Supporting Vendor! within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; We would like to welcome Brigade GunLeather as our newest Supporting Vendor! Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL: Brigade ...

Administrator

We would like to welcome Brigade GunLeather as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Brigade Gun Holsters; Custom Gun Leather Holsters; Western Holsters, Leather Holsters,Glock Holsters and Gun Holsters

Welcome...

from Central Florida!

Great looking site...the Exotics are outstanding!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

JD
    Administrator
    Good, hopefully they can answer some questions in this thread:

Where's my holster?

Quote Originally Posted by alphapsycho View Post
    I am totally not impressed with their customer service or turn-around time...needless to say I am greatly disturbed with their professionalism as a customer oriented company. I order 2 M-11's, one for my H&K P200SK & one for my Colt SCGM...in February of 2009...it is now July of 2011...Spoke with Troy and he says they are being produced now...service sucks; I hope their product is worth waiting 3 years for...
    Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Ordered mine in January of 2009. Called, got the answering machine with his email address. Sent him an email with all the details of my order and asked for any information possible. No response yet.

Yeah, we'll see if it's worth the wait.
    Lots of other posts in that thread regarding Brigade...

Sponsor
    Hello retsupt99 and JD... I am new to the forums and decided to do so with the intent of helping with better customer service and communication. I know my quality is excellent but customer service can always be improved.

In the last 16 years I have had exactly 11,452 separate orders (as of today) and I have no doubt there are some that were unsatisfied with the wait times, who could blame them, right... I don't like to wait either.

During 2006-2008 two things happened: #1) I had a big family crisis that I don't want to talk about. #2) I was overwhelmed with an enormous amount of orders between 2006-2008, (don't know why) so I decided to shut down all order taking during 2009 and 2010 so I could get through my backlog.

Fast forward to 2011. #1) I have gotten much more caught up and continue to do so. #2) My family crisis has been resolved.

Anyway, I look forward to serving any past, present and future customers, period! I will always do my best to resolve any situation. From now on any member on defensivecarry.com or xdtalk.com will get free shipping on gun holsters and accessories. That includes any guys that are currently waiting for orders. They will of course need to contact me through a special email address below so I will know who they are since my order data base only has the customer information they supplied when they originally placed there order from me. Current customers are welcome to email me at a special email address I set up for them or I always welcome toll free phone calls, even on Saturday and Sunday if I am in the shop. forummember@brigadegunleather.com

Thank you for your post JD
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Hello Try,

Welcome to the forum from Houston!

After going through your site I am impressed by the time and care you take in designing your holdters, However I did have a couple of questions for you concerning the differences between the different M11 and M12 holsters, please.

1: Besides the double stiching on the M11 Hardcore models you satte that it is thinner also? Can you explain in more detail how it is thinner and by how much?
    2: Are ther any other difference between the M11 Ultimate and the Hardcore models?

3: It looks like the M11 has the polymer insert to keep the mouth open for one handed reholstering and the M12 does not. Is this correct?
    4: You state that the M12 is the more confortable between the two models and I see it is a slightly different backing design. Can you elaborate on why you feel the M12 is more comfortable than the M11?
    5: Is the M12 thinner thatn the M11 Hardcore? Why and how, please?

I know you adress these questions in general on your site but I was hoping some additional details would help forum members make informed decisions when ordering a holster from you.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to your responses so that i can make an informed desicion and place my order with you.

Sincerely,
    Maxwell

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell47 View Post
    Hello Try,

Welcome to the forum from Houston!

After going through your site I am impressed by the time and care you take in designing your holdters, However I did have a couple of questions for you concerning the differences between the different M11 and M12 holsters, please.

1: Besides the double stiching on the M11 Hardcore models you satte that it is thinner also? Can you explain in more detail how it is thinner and by how much?
    2: Are ther any other difference between the M11 Ultimate and the Hardcore models?

3: It looks like the M11 has the polymer insert to keep the mouth open for one handed reholstering and the M12 does not. Is this correct?
    4: You state that the M12 is the more confortable between the two models and I see it is a slightly different backing design. Can you elaborate on why you feel the M12 is more comfortable than the M11?
    5: Is the M12 thinner thatn the M11 Hardcore? Why and how, please?

I know you adress these questions in general on your site but I was hoping some additional details would help forum members make informed decisions when ordering a holster from you.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to your responses so that i can make an informed desicion and place my order with you.

Sincerely,
    Maxwell
    Great questions, I look forward to answers to the same. What is the current turn-around time?
    Last edited by T_from_Fla; April 21st, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
    "It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." ~ Clint Eastwood

"I hope this changes."

sgb
    Welcome aboard. As a former owner of a Brigade Gun Leather Holster I can attest to the quality of your workmanship. Glad to hear you're coming back on track.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

I had a Very Bad experience with Brigade in 2008. Took 13 months and then the order was "lost". A subpar holster was finally delivered which I still have today.
    If you would like, I'll can ship it to you for your inspection. While I'm considerate of your past problems, I would like you to stand up and make it right.

Sorry Mods if I put this in the wrong place.. Please move it.

Regards,
    Brian.
    "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" Gen. George Patton