Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

This is a discussion on Brigade Gun Leather feedback... within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Hi, Mark... it is on its way... Below is a photo of your gun holster and belt for your Glock 26 Please let me know ...

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

Sponsor

Brigade Gun Holsters

Hi, Mark... it is on its way... Below is a photo of your gun holster and belt for your Glock 26 Please let me know when you recieve it. Thanks a lot for your patience.

Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; December 17th, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

2. Remove Ads

Ok Troy thanks

----------------

Mark, quick note... after your post I realized that I had not charged you for the leather belt you added to your order, before it shipped. I had only charged you for the holster. Anyway, there will be a seperate charge for the belt appearing in a day or two. Thanks and in the future I will make sure you get 10% off on any future order for your super kind patience. Just make sure you call the order in so I can offer you the 10% off. Thanks, Mark.
    -Troy
    --------------------------
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; November 29th, 2012 at 10:50 PM.

Sponsor

Brigade leather gun holsters

A few more concealed carry holsters that were just shipped. I have shipped 30 orders this week and have started a bunch more gun holsters and leather belts last week.

A suede lined gun holster

sig p220 gun holster

Suede lined ostrich trim holster

1911 ostrich leather holster
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; December 17th, 2012 at 08:20 AM.

www.harpcustom.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Sponsor

Brigade leather gun holsters

More custom holsters on my bench with a bunch I am finishing.

Guys, I appreciate your patience.... Trust me I am working my tail off from 8am to 10pm, (sometimes 11 on weekends), literally 7 days a week (yes, I have no life) to get orders done as quickly as possible without sacrificing fit, finish or function. I dearly appreciate your patience, I will someday get my back log cleared up.

I am working on finishing another large group of leather belts and gun holsters in my shop right now and I have started a new group as well.

Below is an example of a recent leather western gun belt for a Ruger single action army style revolver.

---------------------------------------

Since shutting down my order taking I am slowly but surely working on getting my back orders more caught up.

Just to let all know I am working 7 days a week 8am to 10 pm to do my best to get finished with as many orders as possible. Eventually I will be caught up.
    Please, If anyone on this forum has a back order that they have a question about....please contact me at forummember@brigadegunleather.com so I can ensure your order is on its way. Several members have already contacted me and I am feverishly working on getting as many as possible off my bench with the best quality I can. Thank you for reading. I look forward to your email.
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; December 17th, 2012 at 08:18 AM.

www.harpcustom.com

Troy
    Recieved shipment today. I thought you were giving me a break on the belt LOL. Thanks and when I am ready for another holster I will let you know. To all others the holster looks great and I wore it today with no gun just to get a feel for it. Being new it is very tight to get the belt through the holster and pants but i'm sure it will wear in. I may like an OWB next for the same gun or a G19. Troy did a great job and I would order from him again but you just have to realize it my take a while and I was in no great hurry. Thanks again Troy for the superb holster

Sponsor

Brigade GunLeather Order Status

Hello...This is Troy with Brigade GunLeather. With this email I want to convey a few things to you, my customer.

First, I am extremeley grateful for your patience regarding your custom leather order.

As you may already know, months ago I temporarily shut down taking new orders in an effort to reduce my back orders significantly.

In an effort to serve my customers, I have been working up to 14 hours a day 7 days a week and receiving very little sleep for the last couple of years. This has started to significantly affect my health. I was told that I need to get more sleep and work fewer hours.

I will continue to get as many orders done as quickly as possible, and I will finish all of my back orders. However, it will take me longer, and I am doing my best as a one man shop.

Rest assured, I will build your order as quickly as I can, and your leather will be perfect. If you feel you need to cancel or change your order, I understand. Simply reply to this email with "Cancel" or "Change"in the subject line. Otherwise, I will assume and hope that you want me to continue with building your custom leather order, and you do not need to reply to this email. You will not be billed until I begin construction.

If your credit card information needs updating, I will contact you when I begin construction, no need to contact me for that.

FYI: I am trying to find additional help but have a hard time finding someone that meets high quality standards I have, I won't sacrifice quality for production. Also, one change being implemented in the future when I resume order taking, I will institute a monthly order quota system to keep wait times lower.

I greatly appreciate your understanding, and I very much look forward to finishing and shipping your order.

Sincerely Yours,
    -Troy Harp

----------Address----------
    Brigade GunLeather
    33301 Osawatomie Rd.
    Osawatomie, KS 66064
    Phone 913-755-9517
    Fax 913-755-3041

forummember@brigadegunleather.com

www.harpcustom.com

Any updates on how Troy is doing? I haven't made an order (he isn't taking any as per his website), but I'm more concerned that this artist is driving himself into the ground. I hope he is healthy and happy. I also hope (oh selfish me) that he would have the energy to create that masterpiece I can call my own.

Sponsor

Brigade Gun Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by hwarang54 View Post
    Any updates on how Troy is doing? I haven't made an order (he isn't taking any as per his website), but I'm more concerned that this artist is driving himself into the ground. I hope he is healthy and happy. I also hope (oh selfish me) that he would have the energy to create that masterpiece I can call my own.
    Thank you, Josh. I truly appreciate your kind words. I am getting up to 6 hour of sleep now. For the last 3-4 years I thought I could get by with 4-5 hours and it truly took it's toll on me and my health. I am only 40 and with twin 8yo's I have alot to loose with the potential for stress to overwhelm me. So by cutting back to 12hr days 6 days a week, I am getting a little bit more sleep and laying off the coffee as well. I know folks don't know me personally but I truly care about each and every customer and will do whatever it takes to do right by each and every customer. I will absolutely, 100% always stay commited to finishing each and every back order as quickly as possible and maintain the quality that I have acheived over the last 17 years. So much goes into the details that add up to quality and I just can't ship something unless it is my best. Thank you so much for your thoughts, Josh.

I am shipping lots of orders per week and try to stay off the forums so I can get as much leather done as possible. I take photos of everything I ship but only have time to post a photo every now and then.

1911 Gun Holsters

www.harpcustom.com

It's good to know you are doing well!!

Thumbs up Review after 3 months carry.

Hi, first i like to say that it's good to read you're doing better Troy. I hope things will work out for you.

Second, I like to let you and other readers here know that I'm still pleased with the M11 holster I bought!
    A short review after 3 months of wearing it every day from early in the morning till late at night.
    However, I must admit I just gave it a "maintenance rub" for the pictures...

You can notice that the beltstraps has somewhat twisted to the curve of the belt (Bianchi B4). Makes it easier to snap them on now.

Below picture shows some fading of the colour where the holster rubs against the T-shirt. Nothing much but it's a little lighter in collor.
    The leather is very good material, nothing has cracked or badly "wrinkeld".

The dark spots are the places where the gun has contact inside the holster. Those spots are getting shiny and very smooth.

Fit and finish is very well, and drawing is easy and slick.

Wearing this type of holster is a huge improvement over the one I had before (cliptype) it really isn't 'hanging' on my belt anymore but stays firm at all time. It's true what Troy says, you kinda miss it when you don't have it on...

The only regret I have is that I didn't ordered a matching belt to go with it ;-( but there is hope when Troy take on orders again...

Well I hope this review is helpfull to some others, and for those which have already orderd from Brigade gunleather and waiting, at least you have something to read in the mean time ;-))

Do any of you have one of the pocket holsters? If so, which one did you get?
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

Just ordered my new M-11 custom

Could not be more excited about my order. Got an M-11 Custom / black with white stitching and cognac ostrich quill trim. Also went with a Vegas belt with White stitching. I was not aware that lead times were quite that long, so I will have to buy a temporary. I thought it was 4-5 months, but turns out its going to be 11-12 months.Does anyone have a suggestion for a soft leather IWB? I don't want to spend a fortune, just did that.....I am open to suggestions. It's for my Dan Wesson ECO .45.....

Sponsor

Brigade GunLeather leather holsters

Thanks, Jason for your order.... I will be temporarily holding off on orders once again in a week just so I can keep the orders from piling up too much again. I am/will continue to work 80 hours a week to get my back logs down. Also, in the near future I will be offering a free hardcore M-11 holster to a forum member, without a wait. Details will come later on.

Thank you from, Brigade GunLeather, Troy Harp...

www.harpcustom.com

Glad to know you are still in this game!

Sponsor
    Oh, absolutely in the game!! I have been doing this 17+ years now and will keep building the finest leather holsters I can until I am dead. I am only 40 so I have a ways to go, hopefully.
    hwarang54 likes this.

www.harpcustom.com