Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

This is a discussion on Brigade Gun Leather feedback... within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Troy, I trust your judgement. Do as you see best. Make it a piece of art. Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2...

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

Troy, I trust your judgement. Do as you see best. Make it a piece of art.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15VSCoyote View Post
    I ordered a holster from Brigade for my Walter P99...took 8 months to get it.
    If you guys have the time to wait, it IS WORTH IT!!!

Troy like I have said before on this site, you need to hire people to help you!! You have a FANTASTIC product,
    No doubt!! But a one man show hurts business...just my opinion.
    Again....your quality is TOP NOTCH!!!!!

----------------------------------
    I still make a lot for that Walther. Great pistol!
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Brigade: Thanks for the reply. I think your pocket holster is the best I have seen.

Troy, your custom 1911s are beautiful.

-----------------------------------
    Currently I am not taking orders for any pistol work until my leather backlog is cleared up. Thanks for your comments though. Please, if you have any other questions please feel free call or email me. Thanks, Joshua

Sponsor
    For Forum Members To Read:

I continue to work 7 days a week and will talk with customers on Saturday and Sunday if they need me to. I am just a one man shop as you all know and I really do care about each person and do my best to get as much work done as quickly as possible.

I am literally working 7 days a week to build as many orders as quickly as possible. Please call if you have an order with me and the wait time has been over 7 months and please mention you are on this forum 888-600-2377 and I will work overtime on Sundays to get to your order as quickly as possible. I can't help you with this if I don't know about it. Thank you

www.harpcustom.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

I can vouch for troy's work ethic. I emailed him about a custom 1911 and he called me at 1930, talked to me for an hour on his Bluetooth headset, and in the background I could hear him stitching holsters.

I own one of his holsters, absolutely beautiful, and will likely buy a 1911 from him. Troy puts pride and attention to detail into each product and will still take an hour of his time to talk about his products. I was very impressed.

I don't think there was any doubt as to the insanely hard work Troy puts in or his insanely high quality product.

I'm glad I waited for my leather from Troy. Wow! very comfortable and conceals my 1911 very well. First rate holster Troy.

Brigade Gun Leather

Brigade Holsters.jpgI just received two holsters from Troy Harp at Brigade Gun Leather. It took about 12 months from order until receipt, but the workmanship is excellent. Mr. Harp kept me informed of the progress along the way. As the production date approaches, but sure he has your updated credit card information: expiration date, etc on the card to facilitate processing.

Any issues with the product he tries to work out. No complaints on his customer service...just be prepared for a long wait as his is a small shop with precision quality workmanship.

So I've had my holster for three weeks now. I have worn it for at least 10 hours a day and I can say without reservation it is very comfortable and feels like a part of my body. Most of the time I don't even notice I'm carrying. I even forgot to take it off before work one day and almost walked into the building with it on. I will order from Troy again and I will definitely recommend his product to friends and family.

Hi Troy, back in March we had an issue with my M-11 for my Glock 26. It was too tight. I sent it in and you made it looser. I have been wearing it a lot, (mostly when motorcycling) and it fits incredibly well. The draw is smooth, snug, but not tight. I love it. So comfortable, even when it's hot out and the holster is against my skin with a t-shirt over it. So far nobody has noticed I have it on, several carry friends are surprised when they see it. Wore it for the week in Sturgis and most of the time forgot I had it on. Thanks for the quality and keep up the good work. Fred

Just placed an order

After a lot of research and deciding what type of holster I wanted, I decided to Order an M12 Parma from Troy, I am not the most patient person in the world but I know in this case I will have to be.
    I guess I need to find a cheap holster to use while I wait.

Sponsor
    Thanks, I will do my best as always to work quickly.

www.harpcustom.com

Hey Gang, I have to tell you, I received my set-up this morning and I am smiling from ear-to-ear baby!!! I ordered an IWB Holster/Mag Pouch and Vegas Belt. The Holster and Pouch are black with Ostrich Quill accents. It is amazing!!!! When I opened the box, I was absolutely giddy! I ran upstairs and got everything on. The fit is amazing. I will tell you, definitely invest in one of his belts, WOW, what a difference over a regular belt. Yeah, there is a hefty lead-time, but guys, it is worth every day of waiting. Troy answered every e-mail right away so the communication is awesome. Don't hesitate because of the wait time, just get something to hold you over like I did. Troy, KUDOS to you! Hoo-Rah!

Couple photos:
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Don't know why they are upside down. Sorry....
    Attached Images