Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

This is a discussion on Brigade Gun Leather feedback... within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Originally Posted by rockymax He's [Troy] a good guy. Give him a chance. You will be very pleased with this holster. This is also my ...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by rockymax View Post
    He's [Troy] a good guy. Give him a chance. You will be very pleased with this holster.
    This is also my impression of Troy.

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    Troy has been aware of this issue on this forum alone since July 2011 and High Voltage has not seen a holster yet.

Brigade GunLeather is a Supporting Vendor!

If we don't see see a holster soon I will continue pressuring the owners to drop him as a sponsor.

I hope no one else gets the end of the stick that High Voltage has....

I was a member of this forum prior to placing an order with Troy. Further, I located his web site because of his link in the Site Sponsor section of the forum. So, he is receiving some business because of his presence hear.

WAS going to order from Brigade...now gonna wait...they have a great site and excellent designs for gun wear..BUT why get the run a round and excuses

Sponsor
    highvoltage... Please PM me and tell me your gun holster order number. I am way caught up on orders placed when yours was. I will ensure this is straightened out and take care of you with a free mag pouch. Please pm or email me at troyharp@brigadegunleather.com so I can correct any problem.

I work non stop and homeschool my twin boys and don't have much time to check the forum as much as I would like so I am sorry I missed this post of yours. Please email me as soon as you are able.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Sponsor
    highvoltage I apologize again for the mix up regarding your order. Please read below.

I sent a PM to highvoltage and asked him to let me know who he is and what his order number is so I can make sure things are right. I am not perfect and I will ensure he is happy.

*** HIGHVOLTAGE, EMAIL ME AND I WILL WORK ASAP TO FINISH YOUR ORDER FOR FREE, TO MAKE IT RIGHT ***

I have been building holsters for 16 years and have over 11,500 orders filled with an average of 2-3 items per order. I may not be perfect on all 11,500 individual people but I do my best, JD.

I wish I had more time in the day to get more orders done but I simply don't and I do my best. I see all the number of post some people have and I wish I had more time to visit the forums as well but I just need to work as much as I can to get orders done.

Thanks and I BEG any forum member to call me toll free or email me at troyharp@brigadegunleather.com because I don't get here as much as I would like to. Thanks and I will be waiting to hear from highvoltage.
    Jasmith likes this.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Okay folks, the holster has arrived. Very nice looking, very good workmanship. I'll have to wait until I get home to put my pistol in to check for fit. Stand by for further reports.
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: updated

That is great news...thanks for adding new info to the thread, Troy

Now here's a gentleman who is willing to make things right (read the emails from the bottom up):

Sorry, my word is my word. I said I would build it for you for free and give you 10% off for life. That's the deal. I feel terrible for my mistake and again I am sorry. Thank you for your offer but perhaps you will give me phone call someday and I can build you another order and expedite that for you.

Sincerely,

-Troy Harp
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Troy,

I don’t want you to give it away. Let’s split the difference, charge me price. I’ll be more than satisfied with that.

Tom
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will finish this ASAP and it will be free. I apologize terribly for this not getting done when I thought it would. I hope that getting if free and a lifetime of 10% off will make it right. Again, I am sorry.

I will email you in a few days when it ships to you.

Sincerely,

-Troy Harp

----------Address----------
    Brigade GunLeather
    33301 Osawatomie Rd.
    Osawatomie, KS 66064
    Toll free 1-888-600-2377
    Fax 913-755-3041

Brigade Holsters | Leather Holsters; Custom Gun Holsters; Concealed Carry Holsters, Shoulder Holsters, Western Holsters, pistol holsters

Now I'm really looking forward to seeing his product. When it comes in I will post a picture and a review.

I'm glad that Troy is making this right highvoltage. It's a stand up thing to do. I hope you get your holster soon. I love my M-111 and won't order from anyone else at this point. It's that good. Can't wait for the pics and your opinion of it!

I am glade to be doing business with Troy. Money is limited and who I chose to do business with is my choice and I base my choice on many factors; personal character is one main factor that I consider prior to engaging in an agreement to exchange money for goods. In this case I made the correct decision and when I receive my holster the cycle will be complete and it will begin again.

highvoltage; glade to hear things are moving in your direction.

Hurry Up & Wait!!

I placed my order officially 9 MONTHS ago, for my Walther P99.
    Was promised by Troy it would be ready for Christmas.
    Now January; again said it is "being worked on"/we're busy....
    Then there is February....VERY many phone calls later, they said.... (see above)
    Now we're in March...Open my AMEX statement, and they billed me on 2/8/12.
    (which their website says that they bill when they start making it)
    OK, waited less time for my wife to have our baby, so.....
    I have NO DOUBT of the quality of product, at all!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by AR15VSCoyote View Post
    Attachment 57670Attachment 57671I too, just received my M-3 holster for my Walther P99 (as promised by Troy @ Brigade)
    PERFECT fit, GREAT finish, fits my belt.
    I've seen Brigade's work on a holster for a 1911; that's why I ordered for my Walther.

Troy....you did me good! as you have posted (above), you have some issues to work out,
    and based on my recent conversations with you, I have RENEWED faith, that you'll "git-R-done"!!!!

I had previously suggested, that potential customers be ware.
    Troy has, as posted in his words above, some issues he is working through.

"CEF" and others posting on here.....WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!

Thanks Troy/Brigade Gun Leather....git your life in order, and good things will come!
    I've attached photos of my happyness....
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: updated

When I received an email notifying me that there was a reply to this post, my initial reaction was positive, I was assuming that it was a reply to follow up with @highvoltage.

Unfortunately, it is another unhappy customer voicing his disappointment. Thanks @AR14VSCoyote I would like to know how your situation develops. Please keep me informed...

Nothing yet. Got a notice from the USPS that shipping info had been received by them. That's it so far.
    cef likes this.

Called Brigade on Monday, guy said its "being finished up in the current batch, and will ship this week; I'll send you an email when we ship it".

I'll keep updating this post when & if I get an email and/or my holster.......

------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by AR15VSCoyote View Post
    Attachment 57670Attachment 57671I too, just received my M-3 holster for my Walther P99 (as promised by Troy @ Brigade)
    PERFECT fit, GREAT finish, fits my belt.
    I've seen Brigade's work on a holster for a 1911; that's why I ordered for my Walther.

Troy....you did me good! as you have posted (above), you have some issues to work out,
    and based on my recent conversations with you, I have RENEWED faith, that you'll "git-R-done"!!!!

I had previously suggested, that potential customers be ware.
    Troy has, as posted in his words above, some issues he is working through.

"CEF" and others posting on here.....WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!

Thanks Troy/Brigade Gun Leather....git your life in order, and good things will come!
    I've attached photos of my happyness....
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: updated

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast