Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

This is a discussion on Brigade Gun Leather feedback... within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; highvoltage , your order did ship. I will check on that status and get with you in the morning. AR15VSCoyote, Please call me in the ...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

Sponsor
    highvoltage , your order did ship. I will check on that status and get with you in the morning.

AR15VSCoyote, Please call me in the morning if you are able. Your order will be boxed up tomorrow, i just finished it tonight at 10:30pm.

Guys, I am so overwhelmed, I am no longer taking orders presently and am in the process of hiring someone. Today for example I was on the phones and email from 8am to 12:40 and didn't touch leather until at about 1pm. I am trying my best to get caught up and with not taking any more orders that should help.

I am so sorry, I literally get over 100 emails per day and only 30 or so are legit and it takes so much time combined with the calls and and then trying to get work done, I feel like I am in a bloody snow-globe sometimes. I understand it is frustrating, please, I am begging for just a little more time to get some of them done. If you need to cancel your order than I understand, I hope not but I understand. I am always playing catch up with trying to get back to people. I just rarely log in to any forum since I barely have time to do any work let alone check this forum. In 16 years if I have billed you then for sure it won't be long before it ships.

Is there anyone on this forum that I can help pay to be some sort of notifier for me? To help partner with me so I can help with the service? I am desperate for some help to stay on top of status questions and order times. Call me if you are interested and perhaps we can figure something out.

Troy Harp

888-600-2377
    forummember@brigadegunleather.com
    cef and AR15VSCoyote like this.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor

Brigade GunLeather Letter

Tom, your order is boxed up and ready to ship today. I will have the tracking number emailed to you today. I am so sorry I have been overwhelmed with calls and emails. I am doing my best, I don't expect you to be in a position to understand, however, but for example I began yesterday at 7:30 and was on the phones returning old calls, and emails, and didn't even touch leather until 1pm. During just 3 of the calls I took I had missed 14 calls trying to get a hold of me, how do I return those all in a timely manner and get the work done, I beg your forgiveness, I am doing my best, I am so stressed, I don't sleep well and I can barely handle it all and the work and I am desperately sorry. I am not a bad guy, I home school my twin boys, go to church, help with foster kids and do my best to work to get as much done as possible. Most days it feels like I am in a snow-globe of hatred towards me. I have already been through a divorce over this whole cycle of never ending "I hate you where is my holster" and my tireless efforts to satisfy customers in a timely manner. Tom, please know I am just one man trying to survive and get as much done as I can. I am desperately trying to play catch up, I beg your forgiveness. I want you to know that in the last 16 years I have had literally over 12,000 customers and it seems as though say around 100 or so customers have been really upset with me, for that I am truly sorry. Sadly, I wish I could do something to help with my wait times so I get to hear all the good feedback from well over 11,500 satisfied customers. In this business that I am in, it is kind of like a credit score you do your best and perform 98% of the time and then a few get by you and you suddenly become garbage. I have a story to tell of almost 12,000 satisfied customers and I just wish I could get some credit for that. I will not minimize your experience, Tom, absolutely the fault is mine for not quoting you a much longer wait time so that I can meet that expectation, I am sorry and I truly beg your forgiveness. There will be a bonus in your box for you, Tom.

There you have my inner thoughts, for the first time in 16 years of never having time to express my story. Again, I beg both Toms and whomever else is waiting, humbly beg for your forgiveness and express my thankfulness and gratitude of your patience with me. I will deliver, I promise I just need a little more time and I am sorry my quote on the wait times is not what I thought it would be. My solution is to not take any more orders till the wait times come way down. Anyone who thinks the can help me I am glad to compensate them with customer service type help. Anyone? Anyone who thinks they are in a position to help me with better communication or customers trying to get a hold of me, please call me toll free or email me below and I will compensate you in some way.

Sincerely yours,
    -Troy Harp

----------Address----------
    Brigade GunLeather
    33301 Osawatomie Rd.
    Osawatomie, KS 66064
    Toll free 1-888-600-2377
    Fax 913-755-3041
    forummember@brigadegunleather.com
    AR15VSCoyote likes this.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Thumbs up

This is why I like Troy and am glade to do business with you. These post are hones and sincere... life is like this and things get out of control some times. Glade to see that this is important to you. Thanks for the up-date...and detailed information

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Troy,

Thank you for a very candid and enlightening post. I look forward to seeing your product.

I just received my Brigad gunleater Hardcore M-11. All I can say is it as an absoloute work of art. Craftsmanship is first rate, stitching is magnificant. My Sig-Sauer C-3 fits like a glove and doesn't budge ever. The real bonus is it is completely comfortable for all day carry.
    Yes, the wait times are pretty long but so well worth it. I will be ordering another for My Para 16 40 ( I didn't think I could ever carry it regularly until I received my M-11).
    Pictures will follow...
    Great work Troy, kudos!!!
    cef likes this.

I recieved the above email from Troy before he posted it here.
    Since, he has sent me the tracking #, and it looks like it shipped today.
    Not sure on the arrival date yet, but it seems he is doing what he can.

I will update when the holster arrives.
    (Thanks for the communication Troy)

Talking

It is great to read some positive feedback in this thread...anyone else who has had a good Brigade experience I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by gadio4533 View Post
    I just received my Brigad gunleater Hardcore M-11. All I can say is it as an absoloute work of art. Craftsmanship is first rate, stitching is magnificant. My Sig-Sauer C-3 fits like a glove and doesn't budge ever. The real bonus is it is completely comfortable for all day carry.
    Yes, the wait times are pretty long but so well worth it. I will be ordering another for My Para 16 40 ( I didn't think I could ever carry it regularly until I received my M-11).
    Pictures will follow...
    Great work Troy, kudos!!!

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Okay folks, the holster has arrived. Very nice looking, very good workmanship. I'll have to wait until I get home to put my pistol in to check for fit. Stand by for further reports.

Great news highvoltage! As as I said earlier in this thread, I absolutely love my M-111 for my XD. I hope you do too! Pics, Pics, Pics!

004.jpg005.jpgI too, just received my M-3 holster for my Walther P99 (as promised by Troy @ Brigade)
    PERFECT fit, GREAT finish, fits my belt.
    I've seen Brigade's work on a holster for a 1911; that's why I ordered for my Walther.

Troy....you did me good! as you have posted (above), you have some issues to work out,
    and based on my recent conversations with you, I have RENEWED faith, that you'll "git-R-done"!!!!

I had previously suggested, that potential customers be ware.
    Troy has, as posted in his words above, some issues he is working through.

"CEF" and others posting on here.....WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!

Thanks Troy/Brigade Gun Leather....git your life in order, and good things will come!
    I've attached photos of my happyness....
    cef likes this.

Can't wait THAT long. If I do, I may as well get in line for Garrity or worse, Nossar.
    AR15VSCoyote likes this.

Angry No gun leather

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Same here, not out any funds, but still no holster.
    TO ALL & FYI:
    MY FIRST ORDER FROM BRIGADE CAME 3-4 MTHS IN 2004

THIS IS MY 2nd ORDER;
    ORDERED - 17 MAY 2011.......

EdFJr

--------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigadeGunLeather View Post
    Ed, I noticed that you never posted the story of what happened after you recieved the holster in the wrong color. In my haste I made you the holster and pouch and then when you told me about it I offered the following to you:

Because of my haste in getting it shipped the first time and for the trouble you of course can absolutely keep both holsters and mag pouches. Kinda like buy one holster and mag pouch and get the second set free.

I know that folks mostly just focus on the negative howerver, in this case as always I go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I sent him a whole new order (the correct color) within a week of the first one that I sent him. I told him to keep both and not to ship it back, this way he would have a black set and brown set. I also offered him 10% off on any future order.... to which he promptly place an order for a belt. I worked on Sundays to get it done earlier than normal and that belt will be delivered today
    9410803699300031321855 www.usps.com.

So just to clarify.... after making the wrong color of holster and belt, he got to keep that and I shipped him a new correct one. That's one free holster and pouch and then an expedited 10% off belt.

Ed, let me know how that belt works out for you as well and I am glad you returned to place a second order with me.
    Thanks for taking the time to read

Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: UPDATED

Angry EdFJr

Quote Originally Posted by cef View Post
    i have not canceled my order yet, but getting very close to making a phone call and canceling it now! I do not want to waste my time...
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    updated

Quote Originally Posted by brigadegunleather View Post
    ed, i noticed that you never posted the story of what happened after you recieved the holster in the wrong color. In my haste i made you the holster and pouch and then when you told me about it i offered the following to you:

because of my haste in getting it shipped the first time and for the trouble you of course can absolutely keep both holsters and mag pouches. Kinda like buy one holster and mag pouch and get the second set free.

I know that folks mostly just focus on the negative howerver, in this case as always i go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I sent him a whole new order (the correct color) within a week of the first one that i sent him. I told him to keep both and not to ship it back, this way he would have a black set and brown set. I also offered him 10% off on any future order.... To which he promptly place an order for a belt. I worked on sundays to get it done earlier than normal and that belt will be delivered today

So just to clarify.... After making the wrong color of holster and belt, he got to keep that and i shipped him a new correct one. That's one free holster and pouch and then an expedited 10% off belt.

Ed, let me know how that belt works out for you as well and i am glad you returned to place a second order with me.

sincerely,
    -troy harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by cef View Post
    i have not canceled my order yet, but getting very close to making a phone call and canceling it now! I do not want to waste my time...
    -----------------------------------------
    updated
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadegunleather View Post
    ed, i noticed that you never posted the story of what happened after you recieved the holster in the wrong color. In my haste i made you the holster and pouch and then when you told me about it i offered the following to you:

because of my haste in getting it shipped the first time and for the trouble you of course can absolutely keep both holsters and mag pouches. Kinda like buy one holster and mag pouch and get the second set free.

I know that folks mostly just focus on the negative howerver, in this case as always i go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I sent him a whole new order (the correct color) within a week of the first one that i sent him. I told him to keep both and not to ship it back, this way he would have a black set and brown set. I also offered him 10% off on any future order.... To which he promptly place an order for a belt. I worked on sundays to get it done earlier than normal and that belt will be delivered today

So just to clarify.... After making the wrong color of holster and belt, he got to keep that and i shipped him a new correct one. That's one free holster and pouch and then an expedited 10% off belt.

Ed, let me know how that belt works out for you as well and i am glad you returned to place a second order with me.

sincerely,
    -troy harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: UPDATED

Welcom to the forum ED. Any pics of that first holster?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast