Brigade Gun Leather feedback... - Page 5

Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

This is a discussion on Brigade Gun Leather feedback... within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Originally Posted by rockymax Welcom to the forum ED. Any pics of that first holster? SORRY......JUST JOINED TODAY, NO PICS.........# 1 WAS FOR S&W 40CAL ...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 222
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

  1. #61
    New Member Array EdFJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    AUGUSTER, GA
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by rockymax View Post
    Welcom to the forum ED. Any pics of that first holster?
    SORRY......JUST JOINED TODAY, NO PICS.........# 1 WAS FOR S&W 40CAL .......VERY, VERY
    NICE ! 2nd ONE FOR S&W 1911 45 ...........CHARGED MY CARD ON
    08 MAR'12 & GOT TRACKING

    EdFJr

    Quote Originally Posted by BrigadeGunLeather View Post
    Ed, I noticed that you never posted the story of what happened after you recieved the holster in the wrong color. In my haste I made you the holster and pouch and then when you told me about it I offered the following to you:

    Because of my haste in getting it shipped the first time and for the trouble you of course can absolutely keep both holsters and mag pouches. Kinda like buy one holster and mag pouch and get the second set free.

    I know that folks mostly just focus on the negative howerver, in this case as always I go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I sent him a whole new order (the correct color) within a week of the first one that I sent him. I told him to keep both and not to ship it back, this way he would have a black set and brown set. I also offered him 10% off on any future order.... to which he promptly place an order for a belt. I worked on Sundays to get it done earlier than normal and that belt will be delivered today
    9410803699300031321855 www.usps.com.

    So just to clarify.... after making the wrong color of holster and belt, he got to keep that and I shipped him a new correct one. That's one free holster and pouch and then an expedited 10% off belt.


    Ed, let me know how that belt works out for you as well and I am glad you returned to place a second order with me.
    Thanks for taking the time to read


    Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:15 AM.


  2. #62
    Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by EdFJr View Post
    SORRY......JUST JOINED TODAY, NO PICS.........# 1 WAS FOR S&W 40CAL .......VERY, VERY
    NICE ! 2nd ONE FOR S&W 1911 45 ...........HE'S ALREADY CHARGED MY CARD ON
    08 MAR'12 & GOT TRACKING ####### TO NO WHERE !!!!!!!!!!HE'S GOT THE $$$$,
    I'VE GOT N O T H I N G................

    EdFJr
    Read posts #47 and #48 of this thread. Just FYI if nothing else.

  3. #63
    New Member Array EdFJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    AUGUSTER, GA
    Posts
    12
    [GO TO BRIGADE SITE LISTED BELOW............... IT'S THE M - 3 ENFORCER......FITS REAL TIGHT TO
    THE HIP

    EdFJr


    Brigade Holsters- M-3 Enforcer Leather Holster
    QUOTE=rockymax;2215856]Welcom to the forum ED. Any pics of that first holster?[/QUOTE]

  4. #64
    New Member Array EdFJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    AUGUSTER, GA
    Posts
    12
    QUOTE=highvoltage;2215899]Read posts #47 and #48 of this thread. Just FYI if nothing else.[/QUOTE]

    HELLO HIGHVOLTAGE,
    YES I DID SEE #47 & #48.......

    EdFJr

    ---------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigadeGunLeather View Post
    Ed, I noticed that you never posted the story of what happened after you recieved the holster in the wrong color. In my haste I made you the holster and pouch and then when you told me about it I offered the following to you:

    Because of my haste in getting it shipped the first time and for the trouble you of course can absolutely keep both holsters and mag pouches. Kinda like buy one holster and mag pouch and get the second set free.

    I know that folks mostly just focus on the negative howerver, in this case as always I go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I sent him a whole new order (the correct color) within a week of the first one that I sent him. I told him to keep both and not to ship it back, this way he would have a black set and brown set. I also offered him 10% off on any future order.... to which he promptly place an order for a belt. I worked on Sundays to get it done earlier than normal and that belt will be delivered today
    9410803699300031321855 www.usps.com.

    So just to clarify.... after making the wrong color of holster and belt, he got to keep that and I shipped him a new correct one. That's one free holster and pouch and then an expedited 10% off belt.


    Ed, let me know how that belt works out for you as well and I am glad you returned to place a second order with me.
    Thanks for taking the time to read


    Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: UPDATED

  5. #65
    Member Array rockymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    70
    photo22.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto.jpgEdFJr.. You have limited credibility with me. First four posts slam a custom leather holster maker that I have done business with, talked to on the phone and at this point, respect. Not to mention Brigade is a sponsor on this forum. In my opinion, Troy is a stand up guy that makes excellent quality holsters at at a reasonable price. Backlog has been an issue for him along with other issues noted in posts #47 and #48. I think that a guy who can air out his dirty laundry and be brutally honest on a public forum is not intentionally dodging customers or being dishonest. Speaking of honesty, now back to you. Apparently you cannot provide pictures of your first holster because you just joined the forum today. Your words, not mine. I'm not sure what just joining the the forum and the ability to provide pics has to do with each other, but that's fine. I'm sure you will be an asset to this forum. Here are some pics of one of my holsters from Brigade, the M-111.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by rockymax; March 29th, 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Other

  6. #66
    Member Array drbald1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by EdFJr View Post
    QUOTE=highvoltage;2215899]Read posts #47 and #48 of this thread. Just FYI if nothing else.
    HELLO HIGHVOLTAGE,
    YES I DID SEE #47 & #48.......

    Turn your caps lock off. It's considered "yelling". And welcome to the forum!
    NO GUN LEATHER

    EdFJr[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.

  7. #67
    New Member Array EdFJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    AUGUSTER, GA
    Posts
    12
    SORRY ABOUT CAPS...........I'M BLIND IN ONE EYE !

    EdFJr

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED

    Quote Originally Posted by BrigadeGunLeather View Post
    Ed, I noticed that you never posted the story of what happened after you recieved the holster in the wrong color. In my haste I made you the holster and pouch and then when you told me about it I offered the following to you:

    Because of my haste in getting it shipped the first time and for the trouble you of course can absolutely keep both holsters and mag pouches. Kinda like buy one holster and mag pouch and get the second set free.

    I know that folks mostly just focus on the negative howerver, in this case as always I go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I sent him a whole new order (the correct color) within a week of the first one that I sent him. I told him to keep both and not to ship it back, this way he would have a black set and brown set. I also offered him 10% off on any future order.... to which he promptly place an order for a belt. I worked on Sundays to get it done earlier than normal and that belt will be delivered today
    9410803699300031321855 www.usps.com.

    So just to clarify.... after making the wrong color of holster and belt, he got to keep that and I shipped him a new correct one. That's one free holster and pouch and then an expedited 10% off belt.


    Ed, let me know how that belt works out for you as well and I am glad you returned to place a second order with me.
    Thanks for taking the time to read


    Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: UPDATED

  8. #68
    Member Array rockymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    70
    It keeps getting better. LOL

  9. #69
    New Member Array EdFJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    AUGUSTER, GA
    Posts
    12
    [to your credit, i just got this around 4pm............well, lets see what happens..................


    I stated that go to BGL site..........#1 Order is the M - 3 ENFORCER
    EdFJr


    Ed,
    I checked with the post office regarding your order and was told it should be there in a day or two. Please let me know if you do not have it by Monday. Thanks



    Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp

  10. #70
    New Member Array EdFJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    AUGUSTER, GA
    Posts
    12
    because holster is @ home and i don't wear it...............Me?.......... I'm @ Office..........

    M - 3 ENFORCER on BGL web site..............
    thanks,
    EdFJr

  11. #71
    Member Array rockymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    70
    because holster is @ home and i don't wear it...............Me?.......... I'm @ Office..........

    I stated that go to BGL site..........#1 Order is the M - 3 ENFORCER

    What do these statements mean Ed?

  12. #72
    JD
    JD is offline
    Administrator
    Array JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    19,237
    Quote Originally Posted by rockymax View Post
    because holster is @ home and i don't wear it...............Me?.......... I'm @ Office..........

    I stated that go to BGL site..........#1 Order is the M - 3 ENFORCER

    What do these statements mean Ed?
    If I had to use some critical thinking skills....

    I'd guess that there is no picture of his holster:

    As he is at the office, does not wear the holster, therefore the holster is at home. And if we wanted to see what his holster looked like, to go to the website and look at a M-3 Enforcer.

  13. #73
    Member Array rockymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    70
    Suckered me in. my bad.

  14. #74
    Member Array rockymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    70
    Love those skills administrator. I prefer english though.


    because holster is @ home and i don't wear it...............Me?.......... I'm @ Office..........

    I stated that go to BGL site..........#1 Order is the M - 3 ENFORCER

    Love it.

  15. #75
    JD
    JD is offline
    Administrator
    Array JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    19,237
    Quote Originally Posted by rockymax View Post
    Love those skills administrator. I prefer english though.


    because holster is @ home and i don't wear it...............Me?.......... I'm @ Office..........

    I stated that go to BGL site..........#1 Order is the M - 3 ENFORCER

    Love it.


    Not everyone knows how to communicate effectively via a forum environment...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

brigade gun leather
,
brigade gun leather complaints
,

brigade gun leather review

,

brigade gun leather reviews

,
brigade gunleather
,

brigade gunleather review

,
brigade gunleather reviews
,
brigade holster review
,
brigade holster reviews
,
brigade holsters review
,
brigade leather reviews
,
gun holsters
Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors