Brigade Gun Leather feedback... - Page 5

Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

This is a discussion on Brigade Gun Leather feedback... within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Originally Posted by rockymax Welcom to the forum ED. Any pics of that first holster? SORRY......JUST JOINED TODAY, NO PICS.........# 1 WAS FOR S&W 40CAL ...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by rockymax View Post
    Welcom to the forum ED. Any pics of that first holster?
    SORRY......JUST JOINED TODAY, NO PICS.........# 1 WAS FOR S&W 40CAL .......VERY, VERY
    NICE ! 2nd ONE FOR S&W 1911 45 ...........CHARGED MY CARD ON
    08 MAR'12 & GOT TRACKING

EdFJr

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadeGunLeather View Post
    Ed, I noticed that you never posted the story of what happened after you recieved the holster in the wrong color. In my haste I made you the holster and pouch and then when you told me about it I offered the following to you:

Because of my haste in getting it shipped the first time and for the trouble you of course can absolutely keep both holsters and mag pouches. Kinda like buy one holster and mag pouch and get the second set free.

I know that folks mostly just focus on the negative howerver, in this case as always I go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I sent him a whole new order (the correct color) within a week of the first one that I sent him. I told him to keep both and not to ship it back, this way he would have a black set and brown set. I also offered him 10% off on any future order.... to which he promptly place an order for a belt. I worked on Sundays to get it done earlier than normal and that belt will be delivered today
    9410803699300031321855 www.usps.com.

So just to clarify.... after making the wrong color of holster and belt, he got to keep that and I shipped him a new correct one. That's one free holster and pouch and then an expedited 10% off belt.

Ed, let me know how that belt works out for you as well and I am glad you returned to place a second order with me.
    Thanks for taking the time to read

Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:15 AM.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EdFJr View Post
    SORRY......JUST JOINED TODAY, NO PICS.........# 1 WAS FOR S&W 40CAL .......VERY, VERY
    NICE ! 2nd ONE FOR S&W 1911 45 ...........HE'S ALREADY CHARGED MY CARD ON
    08 MAR'12 & GOT TRACKING ####### TO NO WHERE !!!!!!!!!!HE'S GOT THE $$$$,
    I'VE GOT N O T H I N G................

EdFJr
    Read posts #47 and #48 of this thread. Just FYI if nothing else.

[GO TO BRIGADE SITE LISTED BELOW............... IT'S THE M - 3 ENFORCER......FITS REAL TIGHT TO
    THE HIP

EdFJr

Brigade Holsters- M-3 Enforcer Leather Holster
    QUOTE=rockymax;2215856]Welcom to the forum ED. Any pics of that first holster?[/QUOTE]

QUOTE=highvoltage;2215899]Read posts #47 and #48 of this thread. Just FYI if nothing else.[/QUOTE]

HELLO HIGHVOLTAGE,
    YES I DID SEE #47 & #48.......

EdFJr

---------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED
    Ed, I noticed that you never posted the story of what happened after you recieved the holster in the wrong color. In my haste I made you the holster and pouch and then when you told me about it I offered the following to you:

Because of my haste in getting it shipped the first time and for the trouble you of course can absolutely keep both holsters and mag pouches. Kinda like buy one holster and mag pouch and get the second set free.

I know that folks mostly just focus on the negative howerver, in this case as always I go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I sent him a whole new order (the correct color) within a week of the first one that I sent him. I told him to keep both and not to ship it back, this way he would have a black set and brown set. I also offered him 10% off on any future order.... to which he promptly place an order for a belt. I worked on Sundays to get it done earlier than normal and that belt will be delivered today

So just to clarify.... after making the wrong color of holster and belt, he got to keep that and I shipped him a new correct one. That's one free holster and pouch and then an expedited 10% off belt.

Ed, let me know how that belt works out for you as well and I am glad you returned to place a second order with me.

Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: UPDATED

photo22.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto.jpgEdFJr.. You have limited credibility with me. First four posts slam a custom leather holster maker that I have done business with, talked to on the phone and at this point, respect. Not to mention Brigade is a sponsor on this forum. In my opinion, Troy is a stand up guy that makes excellent quality holsters at at a reasonable price. Backlog has been an issue for him along with other issues noted in posts #47 and #48. I think that a guy who can air out his dirty laundry and be brutally honest on a public forum is not intentionally dodging customers or being dishonest. Speaking of honesty, now back to you. Apparently you cannot provide pictures of your first holster because you just joined the forum today. Your words, not mine. I'm not sure what just joining the the forum and the ability to provide pics has to do with each other, but that's fine. I'm sure you will be an asset to this forum. Here are some pics of one of my holsters from Brigade, the M-111.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by rockymax; March 29th, 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Other

Quote Originally Posted by EdFJr View Post
    QUOTE=highvoltage;2215899]Read posts #47 and #48 of this thread. Just FYI if nothing else.
    HELLO HIGHVOLTAGE,
    YES I DID SEE #47 & #48.......

Turn your caps lock off. It's considered "yelling". And welcome to the forum!
    NO GUN LEATHER

EdFJr[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.

SORRY ABOUT CAPS...........I'M BLIND IN ONE EYE !

EdFJr

-------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED

Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; June 15th, 2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: UPDATED

It keeps getting better. LOL

[to your credit, i just got this around 4pm............well, lets see what happens..................

I stated that go to BGL site..........#1 Order is the M - 3 ENFORCER
    EdFJr

Ed,
    I checked with the post office regarding your order and was told it should be there in a day or two. Please let me know if you do not have it by Monday. Thanks

Sincerely,
    -Troy Harp

because holster is @ home and i don't wear it...............Me?.......... I'm @ Office..........

M - 3 ENFORCER on BGL web site..............
    thanks,
    EdFJr

because holster is @ home and i don't wear it...............Me?.......... I'm @ Office..........

What do these statements mean Ed?

JD
    Administrator

What do these statements mean Ed?
    If I had to use some critical thinking skills....

I'd guess that there is no picture of his holster:

As he is at the office, does not wear the holster, therefore the holster is at home. And if we wanted to see what his holster looked like, to go to the website and look at a M-3 Enforcer.

Suckered me in. my bad.

Love those skills administrator. I prefer english though.

Love it.

JD
    Administrator
    Love those skills administrator. I prefer english though.

Love it.

Not everyone knows how to communicate effectively via a forum environment...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast