Brigade Gun Leather feedback... - Page 9

Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

This is a discussion on Brigade Gun Leather feedback... within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Originally Posted by glocke12 you dont think i did that? its not listed, its a relatively new gun, and uses non std rails. they also ...

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brigade Gun Leather feedback...

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glocke12 View Post
    you dont think i did that? its not listed, its a relatively new gun, and uses non std rails. they also have no email addy listed (i am unable to call during their normal
    busniess hours) so I have no way of contacting them directly.
    I have no idea what you did. I was only trying to offer some advice. Good luck with your search.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by glocke12 View Post
    you dont think i did that? its not listed, its a relatively new gun, and uses non std rails. they also have no email addy listed (i am unable to call during their normal
    busniess hours) so I have no way of contacting them directly.

glocke12.... thanks for your question. I am able to make gun holsters for that weapon. I recently acquired one and I just haven't had the time to update the list of gun models on my site.

I know you mentioned that you don't have work hours that allow you to call. However, I work in my shop from 8am to 10pm 7 days a week. If you email me at my email address you can give me your phone number and sometime between 8am to 10pm we can talk all about any leather holsters.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeley View Post
    A few days ago I received the holster & belt that I ordered from Brigade Gun leather. This is a quality product. I appreciate the attention to detail.

The one I ordered was the M-11 Ultimate for the Springfield XD 45. It fits perfectly. I was concerned because I ordered the left handed version and wondered if it would be correct. I can not find a single flaw. The detailing is precise and together with the belt is very comfortable and very concealable to wear. I expect this to last longer than me. I have not seen any other holster hand made or otherwise that is as good.

Troy is a gentleman and easy to deal with. Thanks Troy, I appreciate you ethics and your craftsmanship.

Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to me. I do actually receive tons of emails from my customers over the last 17 years that are just like yours above and I always appreciate hearing about the quality. In the end, for me, it is about the quality, and that is lasting. Thanks again.

www.harpcustom.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    I have no idea what you did. I was only trying to offer some advice. Good luck with your search.

Thanks highvoltage for fielding this post, I wish I could log in more often. However, as of a week ago I now have my Microsoft Outlook email set up to alert me every 5min when an email come in to me at forummember@brigadegunleather.com anyone can contact me and I will get back to them pretty quick now. I just set that up when I figured out how to create the alert.

www.harpcustom.com

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadeGunLeather View Post
    Thanks highvoltage for fielding this post, I wish I could log in more often. However, as of a week ago I now have my Microsoft Outlook email set up to alert me every 5min when an email come in to me at forummember@brigadegunleather.com anyone can contact me and I will get back to them pretty quick now. I just set that up when I figured out how to create the alert.
    Excellent. I hope it's all starting to come together for you.

Sponsor
    Since I hired this new person to help me with misc shop tasks it is freeing me up to get the work done I need. I can already see that I am shipping out a lot more orders. In the last 2 weeks I have shipped about 40 orders alone. The problem is the western gun holsters that have slowed me down some, but that is clearing up now. I will post a bunch of photos of some recent work soon.
    cef likes this.

www.harpcustom.com

I want to return to the thread to report that I recieved my M-11 today and I love it! It is everything that Troy promised on the website. I have been wearing it around the house this afternoon and it is indeed quite comfortable and works to conceal my S&W 5904 very very well. I am one very happy customer now. It would have been best that I would have known that I was going to have such a long wait up front but in the end I got a superior product and now the frustration is melted away.
    I had the opportunity to meet Troy out of all this and found him to be the fine person I had always thought he was. I now highly recommend his work and can atest that his quality of build is superb. Too bad he has such a backlog! Good for him though! I will indeed do more business with him. Thanks Troy!

Curious as to what a custom holster would cost for a lamma xa 32 acp with retention strap for cocked and locked-leather,IWB with snap of stap outwards,its a mini 1911

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmule View Post
    Curious as to what a custom holster would cost for a lamma xa 32 acp with retention strap for cocked and locked-leather,IWB with snap of stap outwards,its a mini 1911
    Probably more than the gun.

Sent via Tapatalk, and still using real words.

Actually its a custom gun,most likly the mods cost more than it did,so deserves a decent holster.
    Just thought I would ask is all.
    Im 132 pds sopping wet and cant hide a large 1911,but the small frame llamas yes,not real collectable but with desired features.
    Ill have a seamstress alter an uncle mikes or something or find a local leather shop.
    The Bianchi Ive looked at have to thick a straps for such a small gun.
    My mistake as well as see this is a feedback forum.My apologies.

I am glad that holster are getting shipped out. Your holsters are truly a work of art. I am going to place an order but plan to wait until the lead time is a little bit better.

NW

Quote Originally Posted by lilmule View Post
    Actually its a custom gun,most likly the mods cost more than it did,so deserves a decent holster.
    Just thought I would ask is all.
    Im 132 pds sopping wet and cant hide a large 1911,but the small frame llamas yes,not real collectable but with desired features.
    Ill have a seamstress alter an uncle mikes or something or find a local leather shop.
    The Bianchi Ive looked at have to thick a straps for such a small gun.
    My mistake as well as see this is a feedback forum.My apologies.
    Contact Brigade directly, he should be able to give you an estimate.

Patience is a virtue

I ordered an M-11 holster, gun belt and magazine pouch for an H&K P2000SK November 30th, 2011. I was billed about a month ago and received my package yesterday, September 14th, 2012. This is the first custom holster I've ever owned, and I was unsure what to expect of the whole process. I did have some good advice going into the buying process, however. One of my friends told me that if I wanted a quality holster, be prepared to wait. Heeding this advice, ordered from Troy and started waiting.

I got frustrated at multiple times throughout the wait. There were several times I wanted to post on here my frustrations, and even more times I wanted to call Troy and ask where my holster was. I have to admit I gave in and called 3 or 4 times; and each time I called, Troy answered personally and gave me solace that my holster would be started soon. The holster took 2 months more than even his longest estimate on the phone. I tell you all this in background, because it was my buying experience with Troy and Brigade Gun Leather.

Now that I have received my holster, I can tell you with no reservations that the product was worth the wait and frustration. I have been wearing my holster all day and cannot believe how comfortable it is; whether walking, running, and even while seated. It is without a doubt all day wearable and comfortable. The workmanship is amazing, corners are nicely rounded/finished, the belt is past anything I'd imagined, stitching is beautiful and flawless. Most impressive is the hand tooled leather and attention to detail. The leather fits perfectly to my weapon, following every contour from the slide to the trigger guard. The leather dye is applied beautifully and evenly. Overall the holster is as much a work of art as it is functional.

Was the buying process frustrating? Yes. Was it worth it? Yes. After all, you are buying a hand crafted leather tool that is custom made to your specifications, and you're not the only one in the country who wants one. Considering the amount of work and attention to detail that was put into my order, I understand why there is such a back-log of orders. If you want a holster fast, go to the store and buy one off the shelf. If you'd like something that is hand made and as beautiful as it is functional, be prepared to wait.
    cef likes this.

I thought I would check back in to report on my satisfaction with my M-11 holster. I use it for my S&W5904 and it remains remarkably comfortable and effective. I cannot say enough good about this holster. I have worn this holster a great deal now. The design is really effective. This is my go to design for all my future mid size pistols for CCW carry. I can sense a Glock 19 in my future and this is the holster I will order for it. Troy went the second mile with me to get me taken care of and I certainly will use him again.

Another outstanding holster from Brigade. M-11 Hardcore for my 1911's. Absolutely love his work.

DSC_1484.jpgDSC_1483.jpgDSC_1481.jpgDSC_1482.jpg
    Last edited by rockymax; October 25th, 2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: other

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast