M-10 question?

M-10 question?

This is a discussion on M-10 question? within the Brigade GunLeather forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Checking out your website, I have an interest in your model M-10 and a few questions. The gun is a hybrid made for RSR Distributing ...

Thread: M-10 question?

Question M-10 question?

Checking out your website, I have an interest in your model M-10 and a few questions.
    The gun is a hybrid made for RSR Distributing back in the early '90s, best I can figure. It is designated Model 6690. It has the slide of a 2nd-gen 669 and the action/frame of an early 3rd-gen 6906 with the squared/hooked trigger guard.
    I'm having trouble figuring out if you offer the M-10 in this configuration. Most 6906 holsters are made for the newer rounded trigger guard. Also, is this holster reinforced at the mouth for reholstering? My MS SS2 for the 1911 has a nice springy piece of metal (thin, but very stiff) that works perfect. I wear my (Bullhide 1.5") belt rather tight to keep the butt snugged in. (The gun's, not mine!) It's annoying to have the holster mouth collapse after the draw. The MS does not do this.
    Next, what is your approx waiting time after placing an order?
    And lastly, do you have a provision for folks who use PayPal? (Everybody's doing it these days! )

Thanks for your time.
    Jack

Senior Member Array oldranger53's Avatar
    Hello, and I'm sorry to say that I have no knowledge or experience in context to your questions. Good luck, though, and please keep us posted on what solution(s) you find. I experience similar challenges with different weapons systems, albeit "different."
    "Only Saints and Warriors are allowed in my world now, and forever."
    OR53 1998

Sponsor
    Jack... thanks for your message. My finest concealed carry holster is the M-11 Ultimate IWB Gun Holsters. However, the one you are speaking of is the M-10 and it is re-enforced and will stay open for re-holstering. However, I my SW 6690 and 6906 has the rounded trigger guard and I won't be able to make the fit right for you. I apologize that I won't be able to make a good fitting holster for you. Please call me toll free 888-600-2377 up until 8pm central time if you need to ask additional questions. Thank you, Jack.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Are you saying you CAN make the M-11 for it? I prefer the narrow style of the M-10 or maybe the M-36 over the wide-spaced loops.
    Is there no way to obtain/borrow a mold for the ver 1&2 6906?
    AMMUNITION: The currency for the new millenium.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBlades View Post
    Are you saying you CAN make the M-11 for it? I prefer the narrow style of the M-10 or maybe the M-36 over the wide-spaced loops.
    Is there no way to obtain/borrow a mold for the ver 1&2 6906?
    So sorry but since I don't have any SW with a squared style trigger guard, I won't be able to make any holsters for it at this time. I only mentioned the M-11 incase you were thinking of other pistols you might of been wondering about. However,I am working on getting several of the squared early SW pistols with the squared trigger guards later this year. It won't help you now but perhaps later this year if you still are looking I can help. I use to have that gun but I sold it 7 years ago. I am very sorry. Please check back if you run out of luck in a few months.

I don't make it on the forums as much as I would like and I don't want to miss any messages, the best way to ensure I know about a question is to email me at troyharp@brigadegunleather.com and I will most often reply within the hour. Thank you very kindly.

www.harpcustom.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

$48 for the blue plastic trainer.... So I guess I'm SOL for now. Lemme think about this. Might be willing to absorb some of the cost. I REALLY want your M-10 for my Smith.

Blueguns: Train Safe and Train Smart - FS6906 S&W 6906

BTW, Just subscribe to this thread and check the email notification box.
    That way you get instant notification and those interested can read my progress.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBlades View Post
    BTW, Just subscribe to this thread and check the email notification box.
    That way you get instant notification and those interested can read my progress.
    I am sorry I was not aware of that model in a blue gun. I either use the real gun or an aluminum replica. I will see about purchasing one of those soon. I apoligize, but I do my best to try and balance work, phone calls and emails and private msgs as best as I can. I will subscribe to the thread as you stated.

Also please feel free to know you are welcome to call me toll free 8am to 8pm central time. 888-600-2377 I enjoy speaking with customers and I usually work with a headset and can answer much faster than I can type I will order that gun soon. Thanks.

I have to log off and finish up some work right now. Please, please call me toll free 888-600-2377 if I can answer any more of your questions, I can work with my headset on and talk with you.

www.harpcustom.com