Small Whetstones for your Pack

This is a discussion on Small Whetstones for your Pack within the Bushcraft - Primitive Skills - Survival Skills - Camping forums, part of the Related Topics category; So, I am making some progress with hand sharpening (after I read a very interesting article about the difference between "polished" and "sharp"), and decided ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Badey

Thread: Small Whetstones for your Pack

Small Whetstones for your Pack

So, I am making some progress with hand sharpening (after I read a very interesting article about the difference between "polished" and "sharp"), and decided to get some stones for my pack (instead of the blademedic that I had previously been using in my pack).

4" Dia-Sharp® Continuous Diamond

Just though I would pass along the info on the stones. They are They are high-quality and affordable. I got a "coarse" and "fine" on amazon for $13 each. From what I have read about these stones (which is a good bit), they last a very long time. I will post a review in a few weeks to let you all know how they work.
    Aceoky and Caertaker like this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

2. Remove Ads

Links