Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 1st for Vortex Optics

This is a discussion on Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 1st for Vortex Optics within the Camera Land forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 1st for Vortex Optics This next drawing will have two great Spotting Scope prizes. The Grand Prize Winner ...

Thread: Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 1st for Vortex Optics

Sponsor

This next drawing will have two great Spotting Scope prizes. The Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of a Straight or Angled Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope and a runner up will have their choice of a Straight or Angled Vortex Viper 15-45x65 Spotting Scope

Vortex has put up a couple of excellent prizes for our March drawing.

Our latest Prize Winners are as follows:

The Grand Prize Winner of the #59760 Swarovski Z5 Series 3.5-18x44 - BT-Plex Reticle Riflescope is Jeff B. of MM Forum

The Runner Up Winner of a #58130 Swarovski CL Companion 8x30 Black Binocular is Deborah H of CWT

Our next drawing is March 1st for a Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope and a Vortex Viper 15-45x65 Spotting Scope

We have changed the drawings around a bit for 2012 making the prizes more exciting than ever.
    Again, we would just like to thank everyone for all the support that we receive.

Please go to our website, Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes - Camera Land NY and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

2. Remove Ads

Interesting. I recently bought a pair of Vortex 10x42 Bino's, I absolutely love them.

I have a Vortex Strikefire and I love it. Works wonderfully.