Defensive Carry banner

Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 Riflescopes from $789.99

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 Riflescopes from $789.99

We received a nice shipment of demo riflescopes from Zeiss. None were ever mounted so they are all in as new condition. This is a great opportunity to save on an as new riflescope that still comes with the Zeiss Lifetime Transferable Warranty.

Magnification: 6.5-20x
Effective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 7.7-2.5 mm
Twilight Factor: 18.0/31.6
Field of View (ft/100 yards): 17.7-5.7 ft
Diopter Range: +2/-3 dpt
Eye Relief: 3.5 in
Parallax-Free (yds): 50 - Inf.
Square Adjustment Range (in/100 yds): E45.4 W28.8
Adjustment per Click (in/100 yds): 1/4
Center Tube Diameter: 1 in
Eye Piece Tube Diameter: 41 mm
Objective Tube Diameter: 56 mm
Nitrogen Filled: yes
Reticle in Image Plane: 2
Length: 15.6 in
Weight: 21.83 oz

The robust, one-piece tube bodies of Conquest riflescopes are built to stand up to the most abusive recoil and demanding terrains. Designed to meet the needs of every hunting style and scenario, Conquest scopes excel in whatever situation presents itself. Available with a variety of reticles, including RAPID-Z®, Conquest scopes feature Zeiss MC coating for enhanced light transmission, anodized finishes, and are waterproof, dust proof, and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging.

The Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 Riflescope was designed for demanding long-range applications such as target shooting or hunting in large, open spaces. Parallax adjustment with high magnification makes this scope perfect for varmints or precision shooting. Also available with hunting turret.

Please feel free to give Doug or Neil a call @ 212-753-5128 with any questions.

As a side note, I have recently opened up an Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters with my buddy Chris. Here is a link to the Pelagic Outfitters Web Site .
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing). Please feel free to call Chris @ 631-225-TUNA with any questions on salt water fishing.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.