Scenario: Why I Carry

This is a discussion on Scenario: Why I Carry within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by JepCheroke fiVe, You listed Sept. 11 & the Carr Brothers (who may no longer be put to death) as your reasons - ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scenario: Why I Carry

Quote Originally Posted by JepCheroke
    fiVe,

You listed Sept. 11 & the Carr Brothers (who may no longer be put to death) as your reasons - there is one other that you forgot, the other Wichita favorite, BTK. My g/f's apt was entered MANY times (I say entered because nothing was ever broken) by a unknown person(s). Cops were called several times for B&E. I carry my Glock 17 probably about 50%. Now you guys may say why carry at all if I only carry like that. Well, I live in Wichita, and CCW is still illegal here :( . But illegal or not, if needed, I can & will have the ability to protect me & mine
    +1!^ I worked EMS, and in the ED for 5 years at Wesley MC, and many of us did "run hot". Don't know if you were there at the time, but Elma Broadfoot -ex-Mayor- stated to the Eagle that she didn't care what the people wanted, she was there to do what she thought was right!(Re; not recognizing CCW after a referendum approved it.)

BOT: Bumper- training saved the jerk's life!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Rob72
    +1!^ I worked EMS, and in the ED for 5 years at Wesley MC, and many of us did "run hot". Don't know if you were there at the time, but Elma Broadfoot -ex-Mayor- stated to the Eagle that she didn't care what the people wanted, she was there to do what she thought was right!(Re; not recognizing CCW after a referendum approved it.)

BOT: Bumper- training saved the jerk's life!
    Do you ever go to the H&H Gun Range in OKC? I purchased my Kimber Ultra Elite II and S&W Airlight from them and took my CWL classes there. Great bunch of people at H&H.
    CenterMass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links