Home Invasions Taken To New Level - Page 8

Home Invasions Taken To New Level

This is a discussion on Home Invasions Taken To New Level within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK, I have a question. What in the heck is a LTGF? Does it stand for Lesbian Transgender Gay Friend or what? I stink at ...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Home Invasions Taken To New Level

OK, I have a question.

What in the heck is a LTGF?

Does it stand for Lesbian Transgender Gay Friend or what? I stink at acronyms.

Biker

"What in the heck is a LTGF?" could be a fun thread all by itself.

Likely Toothless Girlfriend?
    Likes Transmitting Gonaria to Friends?
    Lets Tools Gun Fight?
    Limply Touched Gun Fondle?

LTGF is a Long Term Girl Friend, and yes I would take her with me. She is a distance runner but she can still go plenty fast. As for kids, to each his/her own.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    To each their own, but my kids are a couple of the greatest things that ever happend to me. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
    Just wait for the grands & great-grands.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

It really all depends.

One case I was involved with due to what BG's were involved, knew one of the guys very well and was well known in the legal system..... Anyway, 5 of them went to rob a "friend" of theirs (had given them jobs @ times) who had a business and they figured he would have lots of money at home.

5 of them approached the door. It was 11 p.m. and he knew no-one should be at his door at that time of night (semi-country setting and remote). So, he took his .45 1911 in his hand. The second he saw who it was and started to open the door, they began to "push" their way in with guns in hand.

The owner, immediately started firing ... knowing if they were coming in with guns in hand, it was not good. He dropped 3 of them, and the other 2 ran as fast as they could. The BG's, the 3rd guy he nailed got off 2 shots before he was shot.

He said, "the only reason the other two got away was because I was out of bullets and putting a new mag in ". The guy took 6 shots, put down 3 of them, at 5-6 ft range.

What saved him was, he assessed the situation amazingly fast, was prepared to act (armed) , didn't hestitate in reacting and shot placement. IF he had hesitated even 10-15 seconds, I don't think he would be around to talk about it.

The home owner, was fine. 2 of the BG's were dead, and one was in critical condition and died later, the 2 that got away..... were charged with a death while committing a felony and got life in prison.

My plan is simple.... double barrel, pistol on hip, and AR easily accessible ..... if no other reason, the first 2 give me time hopefully to get to the AR. However, I'm thinking more and more about starting with the AR in hand.

Hopefully someone hasn't already posted this but: I would bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang reload and continue of necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
    LTGF is a Long Term Girl Friend, and yes I would take her with me. She is a distance runner but she can still go plenty fast. As for kids, to each his/her own.
    Alex, hope you didn't take offense re LTGF. I did at a couple of them but boys will be boys.

I would, however, be careful about hiking with LTGF in bear country. There's an old saying that you can't outrun a bear, but when there's two of you, you only need to outrun the other! You are outclassed BFTB (bear food to be)!

Very True. However convincing her to go would be interesting in of itself. Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by edr9x23super View Post
    If they come at 3am, then they come up an unprotected stairway where all the bedrooms are. From there:

1) 10 rounds from the Benelli, federal 132 Tactical Buckshot, 00.
    2) I drop the Benelli when I empty it, and grab the AR, 30 rounds of TAP 1 spare mag.
    3) If any have survived that, its down to the 1911 loaded with COR-BON pow-r-ball, 2 spare mags.
    4) If any get past me, they face sweetie pie. She carries a .357, and is 200 pounds of former weightlifting, hormonal as hell menopausal female who dreams about beating members of the male genre to death with her bare hands, gutting them and then strangling them with their entrails because she has to live with me and my three boys.......

I feel sorry for anyone who kicks in our door.....
    Heck, I'd save all that ammo and just stay in bed..just send "sweetie pie" out there to take care of them!

Quote Originally Posted by boatail View Post
    Heck, I'd save all that ammo and just stay in bed..just send "sweetie pie" out there to take care of them!
    hahahaha......seriously, let her off her leash and let her go brooke hogan on em.
    guns rule

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    After the first Bang It's kinda like having cockroaches and turning on the light
    Roger That! It all about mindset and preparation. More than likely the place was staked out and they knew it was gonna be a cake walk.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyC4 View Post

To those who would be inclined to do as the robbers said. How much better armed will those criminals be after leaving your house? Most of us on this forum are well armed. Many have stockpiles of ammo. I doubt these criminals would leave this behind.

Michael

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
    having kids is an avoidable cercumstance, personly i have no desire to ever put myself through having to raise some.
    I think your on your own with that
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Sponsored Links