How Would You Handle This? Home Invasion - Group of Armed Men

This is a discussion on How Would You Handle This? Home Invasion - Group of Armed Men within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I would grab both my hks. .45 in the right hand and .40 in the left. and extra mag for each. Say a quick prayer ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Would You Handle This? Home Invasion - Group of Armed Men

I would grab both my hks. .45 in the right hand and .40 in the left. and extra mag for each. Say a quick prayer for the guys i was about to send to their deaths and send the lead flying. Probably make a head first dive out of my bedroom while firing with precision like accuracy. Tuck and roll into the living room while simultaneously reloafing each gun. then from a kneww i would polish of the last 2 bad guys before they have a chance to run.
    I LOVE ME SOME HK's!

RIP Mike, miss you buddy!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Blownsvt View Post
    I would grab both my hks. .45 in the right hand and .40 in the left. and extra mag for each. Say a quick prayer for the guys i was about to send to their deaths and send the lead flying. Probably make a head first dive out of my bedroom while firing with precision like accuracy. Tuck and roll into the living room while simultaneously reloafing each gun. then from a kneww i would polish of the last 2 bad guys before they have a chance to run.
    So there I was, knee deep in grenade pins and brass. Was I scared? Sure I was scared. Scared one of em would get away.

keep a full auto MAC 10 next to you while you sleep. Make sure you have a dog to warn you. They are the best AWACS.
    Vince K
    Aerospace Designer, Freemason, NRA member

that many in my house just increases the chance of my first barrage of .357 mag bullets flying @ them then its either reload or grab the 2nd .357 stashed in the house depending on where I am. Or grab the 9mm stashed or the .45 either way I doubt 6-7 "men", armed or not, are going to stay to finish what they started. The way I see it if there are that many they really aren't in the mindset to leave any witnesses behind so I might as well try to bring as many with me as I can. If given a couple seconds I can access the safe and grab the shotgun or slam a magazine home in the mini-14 thus increasing my chances even more. Chances are though I'll be fighting it out with the pistols stashed through out my house

VIP Member
    There is no way you can win against 6 or 7 competent foes.

The only chance you have is if they are not competent AND you can control a choke point of some sort. I live in a two story home so my choke point is the stairway. I think you would need to establish and maintain fire superiority. This means an AR or AK and lots of rounds down range. IMO you would also need the long guns ability to punch through walls.

If they were determined your still a dead man. You can't compete with the volume of fire 6 or 7 guys would put out. You would be suppressed and they would roll right over you.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links