What would you do? - Page 3

What would you do?

This is a discussion on What would you do? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ckfarris I am a LEO and all I can say is good luck trying to find other LEO's who will enforce that ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ckfarris View Post
    I am a LEO and all I can say is good luck trying to find other LEO's who will enforce that ridiculous hypothetical law

^^^^Who said they would use US LEO.

Quote Originally Posted by jg45 View Post
    They found plenty in New Orleans to go door to door and collect perfectly legal arms.
    ^^^^YEP^^^^^^^

They just might suprise you all ,and use foreign troops,,,
    Its farfetched,I know, But not out of the realm of possibility, in this day and age.
    I'm just sayin

Blaise Pascal:
    Man is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness from which he emerges and the infinity in which he is engulfed.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Administrator
    Just a friendly reminder:

Rule #10 On The Dc Forum Rules Page.
    10. Discussion of illegal activities except in reporting the actions of others is not allowed. Discussion for the purpose of promoting these activities may subject the poster to being banned. Admission of illegal activity on your part will be removed or the poster will given the opportunity to edit their admission out of the post. Anyone quoting or referencing deleted or edited posts will have their posts edited/removed as well. In short, DO NOT use this forum to admit to breaking the law.

ok just out of curiosity I dont recall anyone "breaking" any of the rules mentioned (ie: rule 9 and 10) unless I missed something?? I do appreciate all of the feedback recieved on this thread. And it may not be something that will happen I was just asking about something I think is a possibility, far fetched or not, Thank You all for posting.
    Veritas Aequitas

Sold all of them. You got a warrant?
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

How does the saying go?..."Out of my cold dead hands!"...
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    Tragic boating accident.
    One of these days I'll learn to stop taking them boating with me...

"Sorry. They were stolen from me. I don't have the money to replace them."
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

Quote Originally Posted by Gene83 View Post
    And please before you try to beat the crap out of me, I'm a Democrat with a gun.

I don't live in a redwood tree in California eating pine nuts, although there is nothing wrong with that, if that's what you so choose.

9. We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly. For this reason, we prohibit these subjects in our discussions. We also discourage "caliber wars" and the virtues of "open carry" topic; strongly encouraging you to take these discussions to other forums where these topics are the focus.

Peace. And we return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Let's talk about guns.

OK? That was misplaced and a little wierd

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    87 posts and already making new friends.

I of course would comply with the illegal anti American unconstitutional forces that out number me standing outside of my door. Every single registered gun or gun purchased at a retail outlet that can be traced back to me that I have not sold lost or destroyed will be surrendered.

I don't think it is unreasonable for patriots to have adequate hidden stores of arms and supplies should there ever be a need for an armed insurrection against hostile anti American forces foreign or domestic.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Since we can't talk about participating in illegal activities...

If cops were at my door demanding my guns, and there's no way I could BS my way out of it, hide them, or if a bill was passed secretly and a warrant wasn't needed..........

Μολὼν λαβέ !

I would die a patriot.
    Last edited by NickEMT; May 8th, 2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Grammar
    "People should not be afraid of their governments; governments should be afraid of their people".
    -- V for Vendetta

NRA Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickEMT View Post
    Since we can't talk about participating in illegal activities...

If cops were at my door demanding my guns, and there's no way I could BS my way out of it, hide them, or if a bill was passed secretly and a warrant wasn't needed..........

Μολὼν λαβέ !

I would die a patriot.
    You will be branded as a traitor... But we will know better
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I seriously failed to see the point of these ridiculous what if scenarios. I mean what is the point of saying what would you do in an impossible situation? How could this possibly happen? How could it come about without you having some clue that it was going to happen? How could the laws of the country or state simply change without you having any clue?
    You may now carry on with your absurd non-directional bantering.
    Yocan

Quote Originally Posted by mirage2521 View Post
    I seriously failed to see the point of these ridiculous what if scenarios. I mean what is the point of saying what would you do in an impossible situation? How could this possibly happen? How could it come about without you having some clue that it was going to happen? How could the laws of the country or state simply change without you having any clue?
    Katrina
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    Katrina
    Native American Reservations
    Japanese Internment Camps / Concentration Camps
    People Republic Of Kalifornia
    Washington DC
    Detroit
    Chicago
    New Jersey
    I'm sure I have missed a few
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links