Question about Defense of the home by your kids - Page 4

Question about Defense of the home by your kids

This is a discussion on Question about Defense of the home by your kids within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by JPCleary Coincidentally just received this story in an email, after reading this thread... BUTTE, MONTANA Preteen Shotgunner vs. Illegal Immigrant Home Invaders ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Question about Defense of the home by your kids

Quote Originally Posted by JPCleary View Post
    Coincidentally just received this story in an email, after reading this thread...

BUTTE, MONTANA

Preteen Shotgunner vs. Illegal Immigrant Home Invaders :
    Butte, Montana November 5 , 2009

Two illegal immigrants, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David O'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good gun news never makes NBC , CBS , PBS , MSNBC , CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she wins,
    She is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control.
    Great story, JP.

Thanks for posting it.

I have stopped wondering about the lame stream media and its blind eye to FBI statistics that show reductions in violent crime when armed individuals increase in numbers. It is just a waste of energy.

Maybe you should post this story on a CA blog so they can learn how to stop illegal immigration.

Capt. Art

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twocan View Post
    PPK:

Sounds like you did a great job training your son.

Maybe you should write a book about your methods and training.

Capt. Art
    It would be a very short book !
    Thanks, but he's been a good kid from the get-go, very coachable. Actually most of the credit goes to my Dad, who was very safety conscious, and no-nonsense about guns when I was growing up. If we were hunting with others and one of the others were a bit careless safety wise. I'd notice it, glance at my Dad and see him glance back at me. His look was telling me all we needed to know.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JPCleary View Post
    Coincidentally just received this story in an email, after reading this thread...

BUTTE, MONTANA

Preteen Shotgunner vs. Illegal Immigrant Home Invaders :
    Butte, Montana November 5 , 2009

Two illegal immigrants, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David O'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good gun news never makes NBC , CBS , PBS , MSNBC , CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she wins,
    She is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control.
    I could only hope that my 11 YO son would do the same! I have been teaching him since he was 4 about firearms, he has been shooting skeet since he was 6 and now outshoots me I am not sure if I am mad or proud I would absolutly trust him in this situation!!!
    KAHR CW45, RIA 1911 Officer, S&W Sigma 9MM, Savage 1907 .32cal(BUG)

yes.. and we already told you that this email is crap.
    snopes.com: Home Invasion Thwarted by 11-Year-Old Girl
    Wo die Notwehr aufhört, fängt der Mord an
    (Murder begins where self-defense ends)
    Georg Büchner

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links