Young Mother Shot -Killed-3 yr. Old In Car,Tragic

This is a discussion on Young Mother Shot -Killed-3 yr. Old In Car,Tragic within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Search for young mother's killer | allison, say, vehicle - Local News -...

Thread: Young Mother Shot -Killed-3 yr. Old In Car,Tragic

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    That is very tragic. Prayers go out to the family. I hope they catch the shooter soon.

Difficult to read all the way through.
    Senseless and so sad.
    Another family that will never be the same.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    This is about 25 miles from me. Port Arthur is not a large city,but their crime rate is horrible. Almost daily somebody shot or robbed. The senseless nature of this shooting is so sad. It is almost impossible to safeguard yourself from some nut and/or gang member out to kill someone in this manner. I am glad I live in a little redneck town.

Woman Shot & Killed in Random Shooting

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/ne..._car_id_d.html

BEAUMONT ENTERPRISE
    May 17, 2010

A bank account has been started by the family of Allison Neil Clark, the 24-year-old found dead in her car on West Port Arthur Road on Friday night, to assist with her two children and funeral expenses.
    Donations can be made at any Five Point Credit Union in Southeast Texas. The account number is 7777021.
    Clark, of Beauxart Gardens between Beaumont and Nederland, was apparently shot and killed while driving her Ford Excursion sport utility vehicle south on West Port Arthur Road about 9 p.m. Friday night, family and investigators said. She had left with her 3-year-old daughter, Cadence, to buy a gift for her nephew, according to her family.
    Family members said she was apparently hit by a shot from a passing vehicle in the 8000 block of West Port Arthur Road. She stopped her SUV in the inside southbound lane and turned on her hazard lights before dying.
    Cadence was safe in the backseat.
    “My daughter was an excellent mother,” said Allison’s mother, Sharon Neil. “She lived for her girls.”
    Read more about Allison Clark and what police think happened in Tuesday's Beaumont Enterprise.
    Glock, Colt, S&W,Beretta,ParaOrdnance
    Springfields, Browning, Keltec... to name a few.

TSRA, NRA, IDPA, IPSC, USPSA
    NRA Certified RSO and Instructor
    Certified CHL Instructor in Texas and Lousisiana

Oh my God... A senseless death and a family torn apart. My Prayers go out to her family and I hope they catch whoever shot that woman.
    BETTER TO BE TRIED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6
    Hesitation kills faster than a bullet.
    If your head is up your *$$ you are unaware of danger. You are in the perfect position to kiss it goodbye.
    Open Carry LAW for Pennsylvania
    http://www.thecrimsonpirate.com/rtkb...pdate_2009.pdf

Here is some additional information from one of the local TV stations:
    Search for young mother's killer | allison, say, vehicle - Local News -

Monday 6pm report - A Beaumont family and the Port Arthur Police Department are pleading with the public for help in solving the murder of a young mother.

Allison Neil Clark, 24, was shot and killed in her SUV. Someone fired a shot into the driver's side window before 9 p.m. Friday while she was traveling on West Port Arthur Road near Highway 365.

The bullet struck Allison in her chest. Her 3-year-old daughter, Cadance, was unhurt and asleep in her car seat in the back of the SUV.

Allison's father lost his only daughter and is trying to stay strong for her two girls. "Anybody with any information, just a little tiny bit, may help," said Gary Neil, Allison's father. Tears rolled down the face of a father. Gary Neil lost his only daughter. "Way too unexpected, way too soon, not fair, not fair, senseless," said Neil.

Allison Neil Clark was a daddy's girl. The 24-year-old was born on Christmas. She was a gift taken too soon. "We gotta get this thing (the attacker) off the street before anybody else gets hurt," said Neil.

Port Arthur Police found Clark slumped over in the driver's seat of her Ford Excursion. Someone fired one shot from outside the driver's side window Friday night while Clark was traveling on West Port Arthur Road. She was going to Walmart to buy a graduation gift and diapers. Police found her 3-year-old daughter, Cadance, unhurt and asleep in the back of the SUV.

Investigators say she managed to stop the vehicle about five hundred feet after the shooting, put on the brake and turn on the emergency flashers before she died. "It's showing quite a bit for protection of her child," said Major Raymond Clark with the Port Arthur Police Department. "Let me stop it, let me get control, let me make sure my child is safe."

Major Clark say police need the public's help to find the killer. "If anybody has seen anything, seen the vehicle, seen anything suspicious, any people, anything around that time, no matter how minute it could be," said Major Clark.

Any small clue that could bring closure to a father, a family, and two little girls who miss their mother. Call EasTex Crime Stoppers at 724-TIPS if you have any information about the shooting. You could earn a cash reward for information that helps solve the homicide.

An account has been set up at 5 Point Credit Union to help pay for Allison's funeral expenses.

Watch News at Noon, Live at 5 and KFDM News at 6 & 10 for the latest on the investigation.

==================================

Utterly amazing and so very sad..... the things that people do to other people.
    Glock, Colt, S&W,Beretta,ParaOrdnance
    Springfields, Browning, Keltec... to name a few.

TSRA, NRA, IDPA, IPSC, USPSA
    NRA Certified RSO and Instructor
    Certified CHL Instructor in Texas and Lousisiana

This is terrible, my prayers go out to the family....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Sponsored Links