Legal aspects of shooting unarmed man in public restroom - long

This is a discussion on Legal aspects of shooting unarmed man in public restroom - long within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by garyacman i for would like this one deleted. but if that is not possible, LOCK IT ASAP.:argh 4: It has remained quite ...

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 201

Thread: Legal aspects of shooting unarmed man in public restroom - long

  1. #166
    VIP Member Array 9MMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Outside Seattle, WA
    Posts
    3,309
    Quote Originally Posted by garyacman View Post
    i for would like this one deleted. but if that is not possible, LOCK IT ASAP.:argh 4:

    It has remained quite civil and I'm serious when I say he isnt a troll. (For one thing, I encouraged him to come here and get more advice on gun laws. What can I say? There are alot of scary people out there and some of them do have guns.)

    There are still outstanding questions for him and he has remained civill as well. Maybe someone, somehow, will explain the laws in terms he will understand?
    Fortune favors the bold.

    Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

    The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #167
    VIP Member Array 9MMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Outside Seattle, WA
    Posts
    3,309
    Quote Originally Posted by metallic View Post
    If he's not a troll, I actually hope he hangs around here and does some more reading on how others respond to threats in which lethal force is an option.

    .
    Agreed
    Fortune favors the bold.

    Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

    The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

  4. #168
    Member Array mirage2521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW FLA
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO9489 View Post
    I really can't believe this post is still running. I thought it would have been shut down a long time ago.
    I am glad it has not been shut down. This thread has more entertainment value than anything I have read on here in months. It has given this forum the good hard "fluid shock wave strike" it needed to liven it up.
    You may now carry on with your absurd non-directional bantering.
    Yocan

  5. #169
    VIP Member
    Array Hopyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Disappeared
    Posts
    11,570
    It has remained civil, been entertaining, and has had some good comments related to justifiable use of force. But, its time for it to go away, IMO.

    If nothing else, here we all got to see the potential dangers when reason gets distorted.

  6. #170
    Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,540
    Hey, I have an idea! We have lots of members here, and a good number have posted on this thread. Just for the fun of it, I'm in for five bucks for MitchellCT's official time - if others chip in, maybe BB could chat with him on the phone to tell a more complete story, and with BB's permission the opinion could be posted. I don't want to violate lawyer/client privilege, of course, but coming from MitchellCT it might be easier to accept.

    We've all had our say (some quite eloquently), and BB doesn't seem likely to budge absent full-on legal opinion: how 'bout it, folks? I say this should provide me with at least five bucks worth of entertainment... and it might save some Michiganer's life.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

  7. #171
    VIP Member Array SIGguy229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kommie-fornia-stan
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by mirage2521 View Post
    I am glad it has not been shut down. This thread has more entertainment value than anything I have read on here in months. It has given this forum the good hard "fluid shock wave strike" it needed to liven it up.




    My thought exactly....its funny...yet sad at the same time....

    Kind of like a clown on fire
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

    martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

  8. #172
    Member Array mirage2521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW FLA
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post




    My thought exactly....its funny...yet sad at the same time....

    Kind of like a clown on fire
    clown on fire.......lol
    You may now carry on with your absurd non-directional bantering.
    Yocan

  9. #173
    VIP Member Array zacii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    3,749
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post




    My thought exactly....its funny...yet sad at the same time....

    Kind of like a clown on fire
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

    "A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

  10. #174
    VIP Member Array 9MMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Outside Seattle, WA
    Posts
    3,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Paymeister View Post
    Hey, I have an idea! We have lots of members here, and a good number have posted on this thread. Just for the fun of it, I'm in for five bucks for MitchellCT's official time - if others chip in, maybe BB could chat with him on the phone to tell a more complete story, and with BB's permission the opinion could be posted. I don't want to violate lawyer/client privilege, of course, but coming from MitchellCT it might be easier to accept.

    We've all had our say (some quite eloquently), and BB doesn't seem likely to budge absent full-on legal opinion: how 'bout it, folks? I say this should provide me with at least five bucks worth of entertainment... and it might save some Michiganer's life.
    :-) heh heh

    BB said he has access to his college professors and other legal counsel...he said he contacted some with his version of the scenario and was justified.

    Mitchell seems to come here more for entertainment and an interest in sharing gun info. I havent seen much legal info....as a former park ranger I enjoy a 'busman's holiday' but can certainly understand why a lawyer wouldnt.
    Fortune favors the bold.

    Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

    The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

  11. #175
    Member Array Orange Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by 9MMare View Post
    Mitchell seems to come here more for entertainment and an interest in sharing gun info. I havent seen much legal info....as a former park ranger I enjoy a 'busman's holiday' but can certainly understand why a lawyer wouldnt.
    Mitchell seem to know just which ones to sit out.

  12. #176
    VIP Member Array 9MMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Outside Seattle, WA
    Posts
    3,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Boy View Post
    Mitchell seem to know just which ones to sit out.

    You have a point...we dont seem to be making any headway.
    Fortune favors the bold.

    Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

    The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

  13. #177
    Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Boy View Post
    Mitchell seem to know just which ones to sit out.
    I guess you learn to pick your fights. OK, I get to save my five bucks.

    Thanks for the show, everyone!
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

  14. #178
    Distinguished Member Array bladenbullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    englewood, fl
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by 9MMare View Post
    You have a point...we dont seem to be making any headway.
    you didnt really think anything we could say would change anything did you?...

    entertaining as all get out...let it live...everyone needs a good laugh now and then...you can only take life so seriously...

  15. #179
    Member Array mirage2521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW FLA
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by bladenbullet View Post
    you didnt really think anything we could say would change anything did you?...

    entertaining as all get out...let it live...everyone needs a good laugh now and then...you can only take life so seriously...
    So true. Fluid shock wave high fives Fla buddy!
    You may now carry on with your absurd non-directional bantering.
    Yocan

  16. #180
    VIP Member Array MitchellCT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    I don't post here anymore...Sorry
    Posts
    2,333
    Speaking of the devil...

    I wanted $500 or the equivalent in nato spec 5.56mm or combat grade .223 at the rate of $0.15/round before stepping in with anything substantive.

    That's gone up to $1,000 or ammo at $0.10/round.

    This thread is rather entertaining in a vulgar sort of way...I'm quite enjoying seeing people argue with someone who obviously revels it in.

    I'm quite done with putting in my part into threads which are filled with people who got law degrees from google and court experience watching TV.

    I won't be jumping in substantively without making it worth my while.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. I found a dirty magazine in a public restroom!
    By Back 40 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: August 10th, 2010, 06:38 PM
  2. Legal age in FL for shooting at the range without legal guardian
    By cmdrdredd in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 10th, 2010, 03:51 PM
  3. Looks like it's legal to CC in Public Schools in Alabama
    By ArmyCop in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 6th, 2010, 05:19 PM
  4. Keeping controll in public restroom.
    By goab in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 14th, 2009, 04:28 PM
  5. Secret Bush administration legal memos released to public
    By mlr1m in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: March 12th, 2009, 12:51 PM

Search tags for this page

%22flashed+by+a+woman%22 seattle
,
ccw shooting unarmed man
,
concealed carry shoots unarmed man
,
ctsketch sex
,
homosexual
,

is it legal to be naked in a male public restroom

,
jumped by unarmed men concealed carry
,
men stripped in public restrooms
,
shooting spree in public restroom
,

the brain is a show-me organ

,
was there ever a law on the books stating it is illegal to shoot an unarmed man
,
what kind of effect does sodomizing have on a woman
Click on a term to search for related topics.